Perplexing...

Perplexing..yes. Very much indeed. This whole MJ thing..

It was his 51st birthday yesterday...the 29th of August..

Wrote a note on the official memorial site... http://www.michaeljackson.com/sites/mjackson/memories/index.html



Just went back to the site..and believe it or not..i felt my eyes getting hot..tears..shit la..i swear

I mean, I'm a fan of him and his music ryte? I've never even MET the guy... Are all fans feeling the same way as I am?


Lost..




Confused...




Angry...





Regretful....



Man...a myriad of feelings..all negative ones at that...it's like..i lost a family member or something...


All my life, I've never actually grieved anybody's death. Even family members. Other than the brief moment of sadness and loss, I didn't really..you know..connect to the loss...




This time...this person...this genius...this STRANGER....HIS death..has affected me greatly..i don't know why...and u noe what..i aint gonna rant about it la weh..i swear...getting emo is just embarrassing...and the sadness just gets worse...


I'm just wondering if everybody else who's a great fan of Michael and who loved and still loves him is feeling the same way....then, i know I'm not alone...


I'm sure they are..yeah..pretty sure...



If there's one thing I learnt from Michael's very sudden demise...it is that...this is life...



People come..and they go....every living thing on this Earth..HAS to go someday...that's just how it is...And those left behind, till their time comes...we just gotta accept it man..life on Earth goes on...it doesn't stop, does it...sad truth...



I thought I was fine..you know...2 months since he passed...but well....i believe i speak for the world when I say that the world never is going to forget Michael..Never. He's gonna be a part of us..


You know, like how a habit sticks to you..or like a profound dream or experience that you had..a memory that just doesn't fade from your mind...it's just there...maybe not glaringly..but it's there...in some corner..somewhere...you realise it's there...you get reminded of it every now and then....and it's difficult when that happens, and you tell yourself that everything is going to be okay...some things in life are just out of your control....and that you really can't help feeling that way...*sigh*


It's just confusing that a stranger's (only in reality) death can affect one so much...



Happy birthday, Michael :)
Might be an hour and a half late..i still want to say something..

I speak for the whole world when I that say we MISS YOU...dearly...greatly...
You've inspired me just like you've inspired the whole world..and you'll always be in my heart as my most favourite performer..my idol..a genius...

May you rest in peace...wherever you are...and may God love your children, family and friends...just like you loved them...xoxo...


That was my note..on the site...damn...

You know how people say that when something bad happens, you just gotta face it? Embrace the situation and all that comes with it? Don't be in denial and that acceptance is vital and all that...And that it really would be better, it really would make you feel better? CRAPSHIT. i swear.

Watching Michael's music, interview and dance videos is fun. I find myself enjoying it immensely. But then, knowing that the guy is alive no more..man..that feeling just sucks..i swear...i just hope this..thing..gets better with time..time heals, right...it better.

Comments

Popular Posts