I was just thinking...

You know..I was just thinking..actually more like..wondering. About these things...

  • Why can't I just SIT and COMPLETE my LDV assignment? Ha? WHY? I just CANNOT seem to do it. I HAVE to have several blog pages open, my Facebook homepage, and I just CAN-NOT keep my fingers from fiddling with Windows Media Player...daem..
  • Where's my discipline man?..heh..like I had it in me in the first place..
  • Holidays..actually more like a freakin short break..is about to end...*sob*
  • Twinnie..missing you. You've got some explaining to do missy... O.O
  • HOW can i forget my nail polish remover? What is it doing in the locker back in the freaking hostel, ALL the way in KL??? why would the locker need it la wei...haiz...nails are just in a PERFECT state. Joy.
  • It's Shoba's birthday. Her LAST birthday which is going to be with her family..for the next three years...and the house is pretty much dead...no celebration whatsoever... :( Must be because of all the stress associated with going abroad for the first time..poor thing..
  • Have you noticed how the curry that mum (in my case, dad) makes always tastes better the next day...
  • My neck has this automatic lever to it..it just maneuvers itself to the right..where the telly is situated...and just stays there for as long as it pleases...i swear.
Blabber blabber...yada yada yadaaa....


Comments

Popular Posts