Of writing.insomnia...and tui...scouts..

Damn. The past few entries in this blog...has been about identity crises. How very sad. Hmm, I'M SNAPPING OUT OF IT.

High time I did that.

ANYWAYS, BREAKING NEWS::::: I'm gonna write a book. I don't know what is it going to be about. So yeah, that's the point of this entry, to ask for suggestions. I don't really know what genre I would be best at...romance? Vampire stuff? Horror? Chic comedy? Drama?

Right now, chic comedy or drama sounds most appealing..hmm...we'll see.

Lookie the time...2.25 AM..and I still can't sleep...I don't see the point of sleeping tonight, you know. I slept like a log in the evening anyways...lolz..

Tomorrow's Wednesday. And you know what Wednesday means right....


SCOUTS.

WHY...WHY....OH WHYYYY....

I SWEAR. I don't see the point in it. We start at 2.30 PM..which really means 3.30 PM ahem..and then it goes on till 5 PM...4.30 PM if we're lucky. What do we do? Well..for the past few weeks..it's been lectures in a freaking classroom...and then KAWAT. Besides the severe boredom I face during the freaking lecture, which comprises of SONGS, FREAKING SCOUT SONGS..some apose apose..., the KAWAT..ok..is SO NOT doing much good to DA SKIN okay...like seriously...call me vain, whatever...but YES..it's annoying...I love you SUN..but seriously...WHY...

I'm TRYING to be a good sport about it. Seriously. Trying to see the FUN in it all...Thank god for the NANUland
creatures..and a few others, humour is always well and alive...Other than that...heh..forget it.

There's gonna be something different when I get ready to go to class in approximately 5 hours...

I'll be donning THE SCARF. The scouts' SCARF. JOY.







Comments

Popular Posts