Sad Stuff

*Sigh* Where shall I start? All in a day. It all happened in just a day. My former bestie said some really hurtful things and now, I don't half expect things to be okay between us. The worst thing is that I don't even know what's my mistake. I've got no idea. At all. My day got even worse when I learnt that my *ahem ahem* got his arm dislocated again. It just hit me like this huge wave..i was shocked.

Only one good thing happened so far which has delighted me somewhat-related to yesterday's happenings. I got to chat with him online. He should be OK I guess. He did say he was alright. Well, that's about it. This bestie issue really gets to me. I mean, it made me mad, obviously. Fume, to be exact. I mean, how could he? Hadn't he thought of all that I did for him? All those hours I spent consoling and advising him when he was stuck in problems. DAMN!..he can be so ungrateful. I hate myself because even after what he said yesterday, there's still a small part of me that wishes him luck in whatever he undertakes in the future. I wish him all the best..

Comments

Popular Posts