HAHAHA

My sister is thinking of starting a blog and she wants to use a pseudonym. So, okay, fine with me. She's all excited. She wants to use the pseudonym, Kutty. She not only wants to use that name, but a whole different personality. I am supportive of that too. Well, hope she gets down to work fast. Can't wait to read her "other", funnier side.

My dad and sis went shopping just now, for presents-to be given to her friends. I was supposed to tag along with them, but I wasn't in the mood. Well, you know why..because of Si Dia. Yeah, let's name that person Si Dia. Si Dia is coming back from India tomorrow. Er, no. Today. It's already 1.40 am, Friday the 28th of December. The day I've been waiting for. Ha ha...what for? Huh..who knows? It might be for something good and pleasing and at the same time, with the same probability, something bad and heartbreaking. Maybe at the end of this day, it all wouldn't be that big a deal after all. Maybe things will stay the same. Yeah, it is possible.

All my friends who know about this thing with Si Dia are suggesting that I should just chill. Some are saying that I should just let it go, forget about anything with Si Dia and move on.Hah..easy for them to say.Damn, that reminds me. Si Dia actually mocked me when I said that. Of course, it hit me like this super strong annoying wave of displeasure and disappointment.

Well, there's nothing I can do now. I've done my part, the rest is up to Si Dia. Si Dia is coming back in a matter of hours. Gonna wait and see if Si Dia sends a message of whatever shit la. Haiyo. Forget it la...Si Dia. Message. Me. ME??...Yeah, right.LOL.

Damn, why is this even happening to me?..Fuck it la...

Comments

Popular Posts