haha...How much lazier can i get??

Damn. I cannot believe how lazy I'm becoming lately. Like today, I got out of bed at 4.30 pm..lol...Well, you cannot actually blame me you know. Cos there's nothing much to do, except surfing the net. I've been bugging my mum to get me some storybooks but to no avail. So, the only choice i have left is to pursue the mission of driving lessons (which is realllllyyy freaking me out). I mean, the thought of me handling a car...damn..a CAR..you know, before this, I couldn't wait to get my driver's licence. And now, when I finally have the time, I'm freaking.

That reminds me. Last night, i dreamt that i was driving a car. And this is the second time I'm having this kinda dream. But this time around, it seemed so real. Very very real. Damn. I wish it was true. Haiz...my dad has registered me i think. I don't know for sure. I'm just so freaked. God knows why. I mean, there must me more than like a zillion people out there that drive a car. So, why should I be scared? I just don't know la....haizz...

Comments

Popular Posts