WHY AMMA WHYYYY....

We're going to Penang today..ARGHHHH!!

I..am..so not in the mood. I might sound like a spoilt brat who is so damn self-absorbed that she vehemently despises the thought of visiting her grandparents. You know, it's not really that...i am self-absorbed but i LOVE my grandparents. You know what they say, grandparents can actually understand you better than your parents sometimes. So yeah, i have no qualms about seeing them, it's just that the timing is not right, dude..i swear

Shoba is leaving to the UK in about 4 months or so. I'll be stuck here till next year, September. Which means, i'll still be in Malaysia to celebrate Diwali with my parents and relatives, as for this year. Then, WHY do i have to go to Penang??? NOW??? doesn't make sense...

Amma just called to tell us to pack our bags..If there's one thing I hate, it's packing. I'm GREAT at making a mess but not clearing it...you should see my hostel room...worse than a pig sty..but it doesnt smell like one!..haha..just looks like one...so yeah, if i were to start packing, i won't even know where to start..the bag, to begin with, god knows where the heck it is...then the clothes..god..scattered all over...arrghh....im freaking dude..i seriously am...

Wonder how many days are we going to spend in Penang..Penang, or more precisely, Bukit Mertajam, it's wer we're headed to, is a nice place...definitely more peaceful than Klang..My grandfolks live in Kampung Berapit..which is a quiet and inviting village...with sleepy old people...actually, that sounds boring...but no, it's nice cos it's QUIET...exactly what I need...I rather lounge in the bungalow rather than go around Penang ya know..but dad doesn't agree..he wants to go sight-seeing! Man...whyyyyyyy.....as much as i like going out with my friends...i am not hardy..u noe? like..i can't stand more than an hour's of shopping..i can't walk for long..and i sort off dislike mr sun a little...so, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEE...ayya, just STAY in paati's house k...no going out...il FAINT..i swear...

Shoba isn't too happy as well...well, at least i have company in misery...and now...the freaking lonnnnnng journey...before that, god do i have to say it again....PACKING. bodo..

Comments

Jess Ang said…
a drop by my place nearby would maybe cure the bredom??? ;p
Banu Piriya said…
haha..dude..cn u imagine de havoc we'll create...man...awesomeness...

Popular Posts