Finally, a change

Visited my dear friend today, losi da bosi..lols...i always loved this kinda meet-ups..u noe, somewhere quiet and homely...which is why i went over to her house..and we just talked and talked..oh well..dat's what i do best anyway.

She hadn't changed much..still my dear friend..Realised I missed her a lot the moment i saw her.

O and yeh, i think i'm over my binging period. I have been snacking on watever i could get my hands on the past few days..until i flipped CLEO and came across this article about metabolism. I have always been lucky...being blessed with super high levels of mets...so no matter how much i eat, I never put on a pound. I stay the same.

So this info really scared me...i wake up super late..since it is the holidays. It was stated that if I skip breakfasts long enough, met levels can actuli go down and down and dowwwwn. And then, I would eat more than I needed to, even with all regular meals like lunch and dinner taken. Junkfood...that's what i will be surviving on...others wouldn't do much justice..which means rice kenot help me la...dang....so i gotta wake up early la huh...kk..fair enough...

Lappy is still not ok..as in it's still in my dad's buddy's place...no longer in a coma..recovering, thankfully...so i dont have much in my hands...only me books..Jane Eyre..is..deep...that's all i can say so far...not really a feminist kinda ting..just about this Jane girl...Charlotte Bronte must have been a very thoughtful writer despite the hardships she had to face...

I also found out today that i'm not a big fan of gossiping..if it's about judging someone, i tink i might puke. Really. i think I would feel like TOTAL AND COMPLETE jerk talking about someone, about what they should and shouldn't have done or how he or she looks like. I mean, who the hell am i to say those things right. I do like reminiscing though..always did. So today was fun in that sense. Not head-breaking or anything la..just some good old catch-up session with Losini...it was nice catching up with her. And i might have just found something for Shoba to do for her 3 MONTHS AND A HALF BREAK. heh!

I just realised some time yesterday that i have just lost my journal entries for the past year. Can you believe that??! As in the computer one la..all GONE. Thank god for the manual ones that i've been keeping. If not....MAN! Banu DA GREAT'S life records of the past year would have been just....POOF like dat dude...i think i would actually bawl over that eventhough I didn't do dat when I found out that my songs were gone....well, yeah..im pretty much worked up about that actually...but oh well...all's good..no one died..zero casualty..my baby's just wounded..she'll get better...at least she's no longer comatosed or anything ryte....dang..when will i get lappy dearie back?????

I'm actually thinking of writing a book....i don't quite know for sure what I'm going to write about...but i'll figure it out...just gotta wait till the writing bug bites me real hard..or just pays me an unforgettable or impossible-to-ignore visit..maybe just buzzz reallly LOUD in my ear or something...i crap alot..i know...and that's the thing that's gonna help me in the process of actually writing the damn book. It's gonna be lots of crap..might just be another year's journal u noe..i don't know..thinking about creating a character..like bridget jones...but then it wouldn't actually be an ori idea ryte...we'll see....im bound to get around doing it...for now..facebook quizzes are keeping me busy enough...hmm...though i must say i don't agree with some of the results...

Comments

Popular Posts