It's worth every penny dude...

ELOH eberibadi...u noe, i was just scrolling down and looking at some old posts..remember de post about metabolism? About how skipping breakfast can make met levels go shooting outta da roof? Well...i mentioned that it freaked me ryte...i'm not so sure about being freaked, now. Cos..i'm still waking up late..like..really late....i swear. Haih..guess i wouldn't really learn my lesson till the extra pounds start showing...u noe, dat really sounds scary...AHEM..never mind.

Anyways, to the topic at hand...worth every penny...bcos...u see, when I went to de movies about 3 days ago, (short info: aeon, bkt tinggi, Drag Me To Hell) we stopped by at Popular after the movie and I thought..hmm..maybe I should get a CD..like a song CD...i know, it's lame. I mean, it does...in an age where u could just download de damn songs into your ipod or watever..and i go spilling bucks on A CD. Well, since my baby lappy crashed, I ain't taking any risks man..i swear. dem viruses...and ya, i DO know about all those bull about antivirus software..but it aint just working man..after all...it's better to cegah than ubat ryte..so yeh..and...A CD collection always luks good..

So yeah, I'm gonna start secara kecil-kecilan. I bought the first CD..for like 46 bucks..i swear, wen i saw de price..i was like..."it's ok banu..it's gonna be worth it..breath"...it was that Pure Ballads 2008 ting la..and it had all things wonderful, timeless classics as well as a few new hits..so i just hadta take it, ya noe? And so, I did.

Shoba was like standing a few feet away, talking to her frens..actually, dey were standing like a few cd RACKS away but I could hear dem laffing like dey were just beside me. So yeah, I was like.hmm..how am i gonna get past her...cos like duh, she would brainwash me then and there about how i shud spend my money on something more useful. Actually, she wouldnt even talk about spending. She will just give me this you-really-want-to-spend-50-bucks-on-a-cd-ah look. Like really puppy eyes look weh, that wil make you wana buckle on your knees and just BAWWWL for even LOOKING at the CD. I swear. She is..capable. (no offence k shoba, i lebiu :) )

So i thought..."oh chill it banu...just walk to the counter...de cashier wit de nice smile and "nice" glasses is sitting ryteee der..just go..and pay...and de cd is yours"..so yeah, dat's exactly what I did...and i have not regretted it...i mean, de songs ARE timeless...so y not ryte...It's been on replay since...I'll be going to pick my fully recovered baby tonight..and i swear...to GOD..dat i wil only use it for assignments man..no more downloading..really. I'll DIE if it crashes again.

I did have a hard time choosing between Thriller and the one i bought ya noe...nvrmind...MJ's next..really. *kisses 50-dollar-note* (im so sorry)..damn...

Comments

Kits Nisha said…
This part " A CD collection would look nice " just reminds me of TWILIGHt and Edward's CD Collection!! HAHA....

By the way, you know the notes for Clair de Lune??

I found it online man...
And it doesn't sound ANYTHING like twilight..

Haih..do u have the original score??

Lolz..

And, yea, just so you know, i bought a CD as well, but it wasn't a sister who gave me the look, you -wanna-spend-50-bucks-for-a-cd-ah...it was a male friend going, WHAT THE HECK, its 50BUCKS woman, but actually it was $25.90, but when u convert it, like what the heck!!!

HAHA =)

Popular Posts