Difficult times...

Michael Jackson's dead....i would really want to stop here..but no..i figured i had to write this...

ON the day he died...Thursday..25th June 2009.., forwarded an SMS to my whole mobile's contact list...informing them about the news...some sympathised (with HIM, not me, duh) as in shared my sorrow aso la...and some made fun of it..like..."haha"...i was like..god..ppl! do u KNOW who i'm talking about?

People just didn't know the magnitude of the sadness, you know? Like...MICHAEL JACKSON just passed on..shockingly so...and they just couldn't be bothered!

When I heard the news, i couldn't do anything..it was like as if time had come to standstill....i think i teared...i tink, cos i can't really recall my initial reaction to the damned news...This overwhelming sadness came over me..and couldn't concentrate on anything...

Hitz.fm was playing his hits...i heard Thriller..and then Vincent Price's voice...and then i heard the news..."...Michael Jackson has passed on this morning...at 4 AM..." i just couldn't believe my ears...

For those who are close to me..and know me well enough, you guys would know that i just ADORE michael..i just cannot put how much i adore him in words...it's like..he's this monument...u noe, actually..i cannot compare him to anything...he's just different...Even with all the problems in his private life, I dont think i ever despised him...i just loved his music...so much...damn....

There are people out there who claim that he's faking his death...Part of me is hoping that it is true..i just don't want him to go...not just yet...He's just too young...like..he's freaking 50...why can't he die like when he's 90....or later???why HIM?

I know i might sound unreasonable...but i can't help it....He should not have been taken away when he was about to make a comeback...screw the comeback...God just shouldn't have taken him...now..

I say this with a HEAVY heart...: Rest in peace, Michael...i'll miss you..




Comments

Kits Nisha said…
I grieve alongside with you..

Sounds corny......

but yea.

i really WISH he was faking iT!!
It seems so surreal!!
Jess Ang said…
I missed him already. U know, his existence is like the air that i breathe, (dramatic) but seriously, being a person who have grown up listening to his songs, i still cannot accept the fact that he is dead. I would never accept the fact, i tell u. Every time i listen to his songs, alone, i will end up crying. See how MJ's impact on me? *cries*
Banu Piriya said…
its ok dude..i feel u...we dont have to get over it...just accept..it'll get better :)...we're not alone..de whole world is grieving...the world simple wasn't ready for mj..it was right in a way for him to go...at least he's free of prejudice and ridicule now...

Popular Posts