i.am. BACK.

Actually, I have been back since Wednesday..blogging only today because..well...i have been in shock..and i don't seem to be able to get out of the heavenly comforts of me bed. Seriously. Like today, i got up at 5.55 PM..yeh,i figured that a 5-something PM would sound better than 6..haha..it does, ryte. Anyways..

SO yeah, i was away in me grandparents home..and guess what..it wasn't too bad. Only one unexpected event; met my cute cousin. haha..i hope he doesn't read this but even if he does, rest assured, Anna (bro, in tamil), dat's what u are..my BRO..hehe..so yeah, it was great to be able to talk to him. Cos, trust me, Shoba and I don't DO talking in Penang when we're visiting. 0_o..i haven't the damnest idea WHY...seriously. So yeah, for once, we were there and actually talking. Must be college that has changed me.

I mean, it used to scare the shit out of me when I see this uncle of mine..my mum;s youngest bro..my grandparents have 9 kids, so yeah, u get the picture. So it's like really..suffocating...like crowded la..wen we go to Penang. So wen i met this particular uncle, i was like....oh boy, here we go again...dude, he even comments on the very instant of me yawning. YAWNING. like..he points to his son and says..."hey, what time did u wake up dis morning? look at him, he is not yawning"...

i was like...-uhhuh-..."well, ppl don't yawn only because they're sleepy, right? it could be dat im bored". I don;t know if he heard that, but he didnt say anyting. wtevs...

And..dude..de kid's a freaking 6-year-old, aite? Kids and hyperactivity come TOGETHER. Always does. No exceptions. So yeah, hellloh...im NINETEEN (I will b in 4 months) and he's SIX..doesn;t that tell u anyting? don't get ideas that im OLD ok..it's just that i have ENERGY for OTHER tings..not family reunions wer all the makciks and pakciks talk and laff for god-knows-what. And they don't do ANYTING quietly...they just HAVE to shout.....

This trip made me think...made me want to reconsider my stand on kids. I don't tink i HATE them...i'm more inclined to liking them now..but not LOVE them or anyting...i wouldnt wana go, "oh my..look at that baby..isn't he adorable???" *stupid grin, followed by annoying cooing*. I could die.

But yeh, i just dislike them. My cousins, Kishen and Shaviina, one is 6 (yeh, de same yawning dude), and the other's 5...they are..okay..and kinda funny...il post some of the videos shoba took of em..later on..i dono wher she stashed de cam..we'll see

It was js super fascinating to see kishen doing math..like..he SCREAMS his head off...so da excited to even know what 6 + 2 gives u...HA-HA

Shaviina on the other hand...queen of manipulation..the kids' parents have got a lot more to come..good luck u guys...

The trip also gave me more reason to NOT have kids in future..seriously...il be doomed. I'd rather drown. Be right back wit something else. I am still in a shocked state.

Comments

Popular Posts