Rantings!

Hey y'all :D


Aite..now I am really pissed off at myself...


For....


Not writing in almost 2 months!


Haha...well, not exactly la. Been doing a consistent amount of writing here and there. And yes, that includes a lot of ranting on Twitter ;)


For those of you not already acquainted to the existence of a Twitter account belonging to a living legend that is BanuDaGreat, your's truly *wink*wink* sile2 la look to the left of this page, kays?


:D


Do follow if you are at all interested in what I have to rant about daily. You could of course follow me by clicking on this blog link every day, but see...I don't tweet in little amounts. O.o I go for the big fish!


O.o


Lolz..



I tweet a lot la. I don't protect the tweets, so you would probably be able to view my tweets even if you do not own a Twitter account.


Alrights. Enough of that.


So what have I been up to?


Well, to sum it all up...here are some random thoughts, which I hope will cover what I've been up to la ar...O.o I get a little carried away at times~

  • Exams. Well that word is supposed to be intimidating for most people..but really, in my case, it was only a case of three papers la. I swear. Lol. Only three subjects...so not much to complain about. But yeah, the jitters were there. Last paper ended as of 2nd of June..yesterday :D

  • You know, it seemed like only when exams were around the corner, right at THAT moment miraculously, out of nowhere chores pop out. O.o And I mean, CHORES: the room will need vacuuming la, the milk runs out la, no food to cook la and the room's untidiness which never and I mean NEVER seems to bother me, IRKS THE SHAIT out of me I swear..O.o

  • Come to think of it, maybe...just maybe it was just me looking for a distraction la...ehehehh

  • I've been shopping consistently. For dresses and tops mainly...seeing that it IS the season of fashion baby!!! Well...it's spring/summer la...time for pretty pastels <3 I sound scarily girly, don't I? Well...lolz I can't help it. That's probably the image I portray anyways with all the girly apparels, so...no harm la ar :)

  • Finally finished reading Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom ! Yippee....yay me. Haha. I am this excited because it was totally worth every penny. And the time I spent on it, it didn't even seem like I was spending the time - it felt like I was sort of..presenting myself with the privilege of reading such a book and embracing all the human goodness contained in it. Y'all should give it a shot. Really, it's not for bookworms or people who think a lot like me. It really is for everyone who's anyone.

  • I have made a personal resolution to faithfully attend the University Chorus Society from the START of the next academic year up till the END. I swear. That's it. I have sworn to it and I shall keep my word :D Love singing too much to just forsake the whole thing.


The whole of April and bits and pieces of the beginning of May was basically filled with completing the last of assignments for Year 1 and then throughout May, it was all revisions, revisions, revisions. And yea, one or two of those other thingies.


This is not to say I escaped every other aspect of life la lolz...I say escape because well, it wasn't all that pretty.


You see, I had to miss a dear friend's birthday surprises; a picnic and a lunch treat. Well, an assignment was due 2 days from the picnic and the lunch treat was on the very day the assignments were due.


And knowing me...I start on ALL assignments only on the day they are due. Lolz. I know, it's disgusting...but well, I do all the research needed for it about a week before it's due, if i'm hardworking and in the mood...or else, it's just 3-4 days before it's due. And then on the day it's due, I draft the whole thing out. Initial drafts just don't exist in my world, darling.



So, I kinda missed it. I felt bad, yeah...but I couldn't really choose between an assignment and a birthday surprise/treat right? So I had to pass it on.


I guess it didn't harbour well with the people involved. Well yeah..understandable.


That was one happening that took quite a toll on me :p


I know, mushy and shaitz right, but yea la, I treasure my friends a lot...so when something like this happens, yours truly is affected, no doubt.



I hope this passes. I think it already has, anyway :D Yays..^^


I also have one thing to say. From all the rantings and thinking I did in the past 2 months, I came up with this:


I tend to lose respect for people who pretend like they cannot get along with a certain group of people and then right in front of me, they behave like they do indeed get along with them. And I know for a fact that it's all just an act.


I don't know. Just doesn't make sense to me. And it kinda tells me the values that make up the person. And yes, like every living creature, I base my instincts upon observations like this...and I take heed. And taking heed, I am...


Alrighty, time for bed now..gotta long day ahead of me tomorrow..Ironically, I have a birthday surprise tomorrow waiting for a dear friend. And what perfect timing eh? :D


And no, I am not ratting out the surprise here, cos she's already sound asleep...it's 4.30 AM y'all...haha

See y'all soon~~...more worthy awesomeness to come, I promise :D

Comments

Unknown said…
u have shopped
u have written exams
u missed a fren's bday
u do assignments on your due day if u have got no mood

you are so banu

Happy Morning to you.

Popular Posts