Quick update :)

Hey everyone :)

I am writing again so soon..which means I have been having a generally great time :)


Semester's/Year 1 is basically pretty much over and now there's presentations and project work to concentrate on.

Some updates:

  • Yours truly visited the city of Oxford, Oxfordshire as of yesterday..and it was quite wonderful :) Peaceful and academic..There were students everywhere, from the University Of Oxford walking or cycling by with their dress robes. Yes, they wear robes. Harry Potter, much? Lolz. And they actually have a flower pinned to their robes; a white flower means they are onto their first day of exams, a pink flower means the second or consecutive days, a red flower with garlands around their necks means the last and final paper has just been completed :) And this town has so much more traditions..such as a customary dinner that happens only once in every 100 years. O.o

  • The weather was pretty erratic. I have been using the word "Crazy" to describe it up till now..but yea, crazy, erratic..u get what it means~. But overall, it was just a very pretty, little town :)

  • I bought books and books and books..lolz i don't have to repeat it so many times...but really, it was just heaven picking out the books and I was having quite a difficult time choosing as I really wanted all of them...only 2 pounds each, u see..hehehe...

  • And yes, the birthday surprise I was talking about? It went great :) Pictures have yet to surface on Facebook. Soon, I presume. Didn't have my camera..so all the photos are with a friend. Be warned however that yours truly was really sick (more like on the verge of dying..gahhh) on the day..but it was all good..food was great! And my friend teared because she just couldn't believe what was going on! Haha...sweet girl :)


  • A dear acquaintance/friend told me something that caught me off-guard. I am still thinking about it. And I have positive vibes about it. I was quite a personal comment..as in it was intended to me, not any statements about someone else. Sometimes, I wish my mind wasn't so intense...kinda troublesome. Everything verges on a fragile plane between two dimensions: analytical and making a big deal out of something that wasn't to begin with. I wish he wasn't so vague about it. We'll see.

As of today, I had a pretty productive day: went to the city council office to settle tax exemption issues and to the bank to set an appointment...and then it was coffee and a good chat with the new housemates-to-be and some shopping followed :) I love days like this~~


See y'all soon :D

Comments

Popular Posts