Been a long time..

Yo,...world. lols..WOOHOO..let's see, been a long time, eh? ok, some updates on Banu DA GREAT's life..

~i LOST my freaking purse and MOBILE...well actually, they got stolen outside my college's freakin library. Totally my fault, but de freak a.k.a jerk who stole it is also at fault. Different degrees of fault. And believe it not, I broke down after being bombarded by the librarians. Ish giler weh..i swear. And a whole lot of drama followed. i actually made a teary pledge to a packed lecture hall..lols..it might seem funny now, but definitely NOT funny when it was all that was happenin..i thank da freakin god cos I didn't lose much

~I'm officially into anime. hehe..thanks to dear sam n huijia..sam saved a few anime episodes onto me pc..gonna watch wen i have the time. Right now, I'm addicted to dis freakin anime song..AIMO..ppl, pls do check it out..megumi is da shit la..oh..n it's megumi nakajima! nice name ryteee..orangnyer pon cute

~I've cleared my conscience with explaining and the WHOLE truth being out there..with me ex..thank goodness for that. And he was rationale enough. Surprised me a little, cos I did expect lots of annoying male ego. I said it all..yeay me..lols. But that's it. He's only an acquaintance now, nothing more.

~I confronted my classmate on the whole ignoring thing. And got quite a lame answer..lols..i swear, I had the wrong impression on him then. NOT the cool guy I thought he was. Bet his blood akan mederau bile dia baco bende ni..dat is, if at all he reads it la. Anyways! I hate him, officially do and there's nothing changing dat. Maybe not hate, but I've tuned him out. Forever.

~Dis idiotic person, who claims to be my best friend actually gave me VERIFICATION dat I'm a bitch..lols..u noe, i mite be one of the very few dat admits dat she's a bitch, but dat does not mean i'm a bad bitch. im a bitch wen i nid to be. and i so freakin didnt nid her verification ryte..but, lols..being the clown i am, i actually rationalised dat and instead distracted myself but tinking dat, I was Serena Van der Woodsen and SHE was de freaking laymo, insecure, vain Blair Waldorf..from Gossip Girl of course. HAHA..remember her embarassing weekend in Yale? Typical. So yeh, girl, if u're reading this, too bad, u dont even have the brains of Blair, even dat...i own. Watevers...one ting's sure, u..are no longer even my friend. Perhaps, for the time being, just an acquaintance of the lowest degree of acknowledgement.

~I actually got a role in the play we're producing, The Merchant Of Venice. HEHE..didn't expect it at all weh..im gonna b jessica..AHAHAHAH...de oni EW part about it is dat i'll hafta b lorenzo's lover. dah la real life itself im nobody's lover (i only love myself), ni, ONSTAGE..pi mampus la

~The whole bitch ting has resulted in banu DA GREAT being greater and perhaps greater den ever..but of cos, der's always space for improvement, for GREATER height..lols..at least i noe im better.. after all, honesty is always the best policy

~I got BIG hoop earrings..yeh man..deir DA SHIT..

~I read my dear twin's book, Tears of Love, and it's DA SHIT la weh..i swear..so da awesome..finished it in a day...couldn't put it down..totes to u dude..and I just recommended it to a fren, she's actually reading it rite now..and since i gave it to her on a weekday, freaking college nites, so she's taking her time, with good reviews along the way of course :)

~O, and i'm in very gud terms with her ady now :) thank god..cos she's de one who was ther for me thruout de whole "best friend" shit (of a person)..seriously, i've tolerated too much. i mean, i dont freakin care if she was or was not there for me wen i was with my ex la..seriously wats de point? who are the ones who are in the relationship in the first place, huh? tengok la ckit makcik! so yeh, keerthi helped me see the goodness behind the whole ting..and i did, thanks to her!!!

So yeah..too much to take? haha..well, serves me right for not blogging for so long...all these stuff were actually supposed to go into my journal..bt wat de heck la ryte..dis is like a public journal..n i noe u love me:)...HAHA..

Comments

Kits Nisha said…
Awww....you sweet lil thing.BANU..haha.....its so weird u call me Keerthi though i know why..you wouldn wanna confuse my Nisha name with a bra size ryte =)

Winks!!
Banu Piriya said…
HAHA..god, dude, can u just IMAGINE if she reads dis! omg!
Kits Nisha said…
haha......oh yea i can imagine =)
Jess Ang said…
"im gonna b jessica..AHAHAHAH..." what the heckkkk???? u're gonna be meee???????? the hekkkkk!!!!

haahahahhaa~

durh~ :P

Popular Posts