Busy busy months ahead

First year itself i'm burnin' up.


Lolz


Seems like the shower of portfolio tasks is endless.


Nevertheless, I'm pretty excited to get the ball rolling.


I think so.


THE LIST:

  • 5 activities to create based on several learning objectives. This is for ICT. Not one of my areas of forte. Sheeeet.

  • Evaluations for the Language Awareness module.

  • Creative Drama play. I had a scary dream last night. The play was going to be staged and I still couldn't remember my lines. wtf ryte. The stupid dreams still visit. Such a pain i swear

  • And there is also a portfolio task for Creative Drama..which I am still very blur about O.o

  • Language Development group work...presentation. This one, I am kinda looking forward to :) I am always up for presentations. Anything to do with speaking...and writing too, I suppose. Sigh.

And then..another worry: flight back home in July. I am really hoping the ticket prices will go down. And I am seriously hoping for Emirates! Dayum.


Freaking expensive, I swear. 700+ pounds.


*Dies*

Comments

Popular Posts