Wat in the eff...

Hey all :)


Been writing on the other blog. The one that I pronounced defunct and dead months ago.

And now, back here. I have no idea why I'm writing, really.

Mentally compartmentalizing what to reveal and what not to reveal.

Yours truly has been having weird dreams these past few nights.


The ones I remember

  • My sister was diagnosed with a terminal disease and the doctors couldn't really tell when she would..you know..go. O.o And I had all this love inside me bursting through. I don't remember any regret. But that dream..dang...i was so glad when I woke up.
  • I was in a hotel room, on vacation with this girl I had a misunderstanding some time ago (which never really got sorted out) and we were doing heart-to-heart. lol..wth man. I wouldn't mind this happening for real, ya know. Hmm..and then I went and woke up..and poof. The feeling just went out the window. The relief. Ghosts from the past. It continues outwitting you for as long as it damn well pleases, no?

  • And then this morning, lolz..well, okay, shouldn't really snigger about this one. It was about my ENTIRE family. Mum, Dad, Mama, Chitti, Paati, Taata even. Everyone was in it. We were on a trip to this underwater world. It was a bit shitty la. Like it had those spiralling underground car park setting to it. And when you walked a little further, it had those toilet settings that only rest areas along the highways have. Pink doors (the ladies one la), insanely huge and you get the feeling that you're in the Harry Potter maze. And then you go deeper, and I found myself in this swamp like area. Like, wtf right? I think I was swearing in the dream as well. From what I remember, I was just standing there, with my Mama and a crocodile came slithering out of nowhere and then everyone panicked. The creepy part of it was that no one noticed the crocs slipping in. Not immediately. The creepy REVELATION that there were crocs around..ha, that was scary. And them crocs just started bringing my family down man..like it snaked and crushed them and blahhh.....it was insane. the whole dream..nightmare actually. I only remember seeing my grandmother, mum, dad and one mama alive in the end.


Stupid, right.


Comments

Popular Posts