My BTN experience...

Haha..i set out wanting to write a day-to-day account of my Biro Tata Negara (BTN) experience but I'm sangat da very malas i swear =.='..

Probably because I wrote it all in my journal..and sort of will be doing copy and paste the whole time. Sigh..never da mind.


ULU SEPRI DAY 1 31ST MAY 2010
We reached camp at 2 PM, registered and got into the dorms.. Throughout the journey here, I was sort of numb. Just kept telling myself that the week has to end somehow so just chill it. The moment everyone got into the bus, they were at Lalaland at once. I swear. lolz..Sam sat beside me and neither one of us slept a wink. I mean it's a freakin hour to Negri Sembilan so yeah..lolz

As the bus was snaking towards the camp, literally snaking..cos jalannyer bengkang bengkok..berliku giler..Daniel said "ooo..we're going into the jungle..see there at the front? JUNGLE"

I knew la..coverage all gone for sure..lolz..and true enough, Digi died slowly :( But Celcom..ha, that is one whole different story. The fella survived man. komplot komunikasi ape nth..lol

Anyways, the camp, on first impression, was not bad at all...As soon as we registered, we were allowed to settle down into our dorms..I got the last dorm, in KEM B. KEM A had IPG Kampus Ipoh, Kampus Gaya and Kampus Kota Bahru I think. Not sure if the KB kids made it.

Kampus Darul Aman and Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa, where your worthy GREAT blogger hails from made up 104 participants in KEM A :D

Our beds were double-deckered. I chose the bottom bunk, Sam was on top and Yuges was on the bottom bunk beside me.

Had my first shower at 3 PM..heheh..Bathrooms were good man..lots of cubicles. The sinks had no water coming out of the taps though but the toilets had, so that was covered.

We had our tea back in the place we registered..yumms..you know why YUM? cos my first cup of coffee~ haha..i was already liking the place man.

Then, it was back to the hall for taklimat kursus, our head facilitator was one Mr Ahmad Shah bin Pakeer Muhammad. Chun ah the name :p Orangnyer pun chun. Very da professional looking. He's 26 i think and he was already heading the whole camp. Impressive. I remember thinking he was hot. But unfortunately, my bubble burst instantaneously, that's right no time for reaction all when he said, "unavailable". Not that I asked la ar..he revealed it himself lol

Then there was a taklimat from the Ketua Jurulatih - Pak Yusop - nice guy. Ex-army dowh..ha.

The first speaker for the Pembentangan Kertas Kerja 1 walked in about 9.25 PM. It was fun. It was just a ceramah basically...I don't remember his name, but he looked wise and very enthusiastic about his speech. And he succeeded in keeping us awake. Meremang my bulu roma okeh..listening to it.

I was late for the Moral slot before the ceramah.lol first day and I created history.

Ha, just opened my journal. All of the above were derived from short transcripts that I jotted down in the Buku Catatan that came along with the folder given to us during the registration. Ok journal..let's see..hmm

Says here that..

I was back in my dorm by 11.57 PM

"Anyways, back from my first pembentangan as in ceramah..it was okay. Was about Tanah Air by En Syed. there was more to his name, but can't remember. Things are okay so far. Sort of anticipated this actually. Just apprehensive about the KEMBARA thing on Thursday. Hmm, Flying Fox's on Wednesday, i think. I won't think. I'll just do it. Yeah, that should work. OK. Will stop here for no. Will try to get some sleep. Till tomorrow :)"


DAY 2 1ST JUNE 2010
6.10 AM
Here we are..back in dewan A for Moral. Got up at 4.40 AM today. Had a shower. Just imagine how cold la ar. I was even aware sleepppy like hell.

8.40 AM
Moral was about 1Malaysia. We have to present it, INDIVIDUALLY (shit) tonight, after dinner at 7.50 AM. The guy actually gave us the time. In the hall yet again right now. We had kawad at 7 AM sharp =.=' A short one. Sleepy like hell. Hungry la actually. We had our breakfast soon enough; one hard-boiled egg each, fried rice and *drumroll* cofffeee!!! heheh..Not as good as how yours truly usually makes..but well..coffee is coffee nevertheless :) Back to the dorm to change into formal attire and back here for our Pembentangan Kertas Kerja 2 by Encik Zamri. Brb.

9.15 AM
OH.MY.LORD I swear i am sleep (yes, that's how i spelt it). I listened to only the first two slides. TWO SLIDES..and I've been sleeping since. Die la wei. Those stuff that I missed, better not come out for the test on Friday. He is giving us facts, NUMBERS..no wonder the slumber. =.='

10.55 AM
Just had our morning break/tea. They feed us alot eh? =D
Dr Azita (yeshh! from IPBA dowh..) is here for the next talk.

2.25 PM
Waiting for our Pembentangan Kertas Kerja 4. Dr Azita gave the 3rd one. I'm not at all rejoicing kay....this.is.safe. Tomorrow, our LDK starts and continues for 6 whole hours. The next day as well. The ceramah from this morning was well..sort of torturous until I think I was hallucinating at one point. I swear. I know cos I said, "Maybe courses like this must do physical activities, if not wasted/boring" One of those la. Anyways, I hereby retract all that I've said okeh. About actually advocating for physical activities (!) Crayzee shit man. lol
I shall savour this last slot. Oh, before I end, the food. Awesome...lots of protein :) Fish AND chicken, dude. It's flying fox tomoro..shooooot =.='

11.30 PM
Ha-ha. Flying fox isn't tomoro - it was TODAY. LOL...was quite fun really. We did it during Riadah at 5.20 PM. Just told myself not to take any time to feel scared and I sort of just went ahead and did it. Just as I had planned =). Was over before I knew it..Wouldn't mind doing it again *wink*

Had another huge generous meal. a bath with a hairwash and then it was off to Moral. We spoke more about our respective home states bla bla bla..and the ice-breaking. This was fun. Learnt some interactive stuff..the usual type: tepuk semangat..lol..songs etc. etc. and the then group division took place for the LDKs which start tomoro. I'm in Group 3, with Syap, Jiani, Syafic, Zalilah and Ruff. And a few IPDA students of da course; Thurairaja, Aizatul Nazihah, Nur Sanak, Syarifah Nazwin and Hayat..heheh. Not bad eh, aku ingat!..haha..alright. Moral's at 6.10 AM tomoro. Gotta wake up at 4.45 AM just like this morning ^^ (i actually smiled for this)


Shall continue about Day 3 tomoro, peeps ;) effing 2.43 AM ady nw...till then ^^

Comments

Popular Posts