Stronger

*SIGH* This past week has been really tough for me. I'm much too ashamed to actually say why, but let's just put it this way; challenges and failures in life make us stronger.



Everyone wants to be stronger right? Which would mean, we should welcome failures??? I don't mind challenges, they are fun, but welcoming failures??? huh..puh-leese...ONE teeny-weeny failure last Monday, and I was crushed. It sure didn't seem thaaaat tiny on the day. So, as I was saying-crushed-...I couldn't and still can't believe how crushed I was. Of course, I' feeling much better now...but the bitterness of failure is still not gone...I guess a little of that will always remain in my mind.



It's just that I'm not the kind of girl who is used to failing stuff...be it exams or tests or whatever. Anything at all-I totally despise failure. I was so mad at myself on the day I failed this thing that I don't wish to mention. I kept going over each episode of the day...wondering how on Earth could I have failed to accomplish such a simple thing. Anyway, I've got a second chance at least. Hope I do my best this time...no more room for petty mistakes..

Comments

Popular Posts