Relieved

Results were out yesterday, 12 th of March. As soon as my dad notified me over the phone, I broke down. I'm not sure why I cried. Later on, I thought about it, and I think it's because I was glad that the tension was over.

I did OK. But I kinda let my tuition master down. He was hoping I would do better in my Add Math paper. I was happy la...cuz I know my limitations. *Sigh* Got really annoyed when my mum went and told this other tuition centre I go to about my results...those people there...you get A2 itself they will make it such a big issue.....like as if you fail dy...ish ish. I die la...my butt is gonna b the joke of the year, among others, for the whole of 2008. Haiz..what to do....too late dy to rectify anything.

Just put in applications for scholarships, though it's highly unlikely for me to win any. See la how, my luck.

My sister told my parents to let me make my own choice so that I wouldn't blame anyone if I don't do well. I just got to know about it from my dad. I'm torn between standing my ground and following what my parents say. I'm apprehensive that I'll make a mistake by choosing the wrong field of study.

All is up to myself now (and also the fellas who approve the application la) and hopefully God will stand by me through it all.

Comments

Popular Posts