I PASSED!!!

hehe...I passed! Will be getting my P licence this Friday, most probably. This feels like liberation...a really sweet one, that is. Oh well, I won't be driving to any far places. Maybe just the grocery store...I still get kinda nervous at traffic light stops. But I guess I'll get used to it. Hope I'll find the courage to keep driving even when there's no purpose...or else, the fear is always going to be there.

Moving on, day before yesterday, one of my dear friends asked me to accompany her to a concert. I don't usually go to concerts. Oh what the heck, I've never been to one in my life! So, of course, I had second thoughts but then, I thought, "Why not?" I was at home most of the time...doing nothing...just being a major couch potato...(literally). A fine and fun way to spend a Friday night...a concert...It's called the UNITY concert and quite a number of local acts are gonna be there...

I was fine with the whole thing until.....I got to know....that....A2 IS GONNA BE THERE! EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!...why oh why....???? You know, I'm the kind of person who normally isn't too concerned with what she wears. As in, up to a certain extent of course, but no hassle whatsoever. The thing is, A2 is kinda shallow with all this "being cool" thing. It seriously makes me sick la sometimes. Not only do they go to great heights to make themselves (A1, A2 and all people alike) look cool, they have this mentality that people who don't live up to they're standards, be it the clothes you wear, the place you shop, the guy you have a crush on, the way you talk, the way you walk, the people you mix with, the number of guy friends you have (o c'mon hw silly can u get?) bla bla bla...are all LAME, VAIN and NERDY. So, even if they don't tell you right to your face that you're lame, vain or nerdy or whatever, they still THINK that you are and worse still, when they get bored (which they are most of the time which gives them the time to get all dolled-up) they gossip about you to their other superficial friends. You know, you can argue that all the stuff they say about you isn't true, but it still hurts the same. I mean, wouldn't it anger you when someone talks bad about you, insults you then says that they are giving you "much respect"...all right at your face? And this person even calls you a bi**h for no reason at all?

haiz...all i can hope for is that, I won't set eyes on A2 this Friday. Her very existence annoys me, what more the sight of her? And just for the record, I think nerds are interesting. I think they are the cool ones=D And they are intelligent, which makes way for great conversations.

*the best answer to an insult is silence*

Comments

Popular Posts