Crystal Ball

I wish I had a crystal ball which would allow me to look into my future. Ha ha..I know this sounds so cliche. Just how many humans wish for this? Countless...I'm just SO confused. What if I choose some course that really interests me now, and then, as I explore it further, I would find that it wasn't the best choice?

*Sigh*. Just surfed the net on various courses available in local universities nationwide. All during 4 a.m.!! Authorised by my dad, of course. Truth be told, I have got no intentions on applying for any course at all in those universities. Well, for starters, University Malaya ranked so badly recently on a worldwide ranking of tertiary institutions. How am I to trust this kinda unis to provide the best education and skills that I would need to excel in life?? That the damn bloody question that just doesn't stop resounding in my head.

I'm thinking of doing TESL. But I hate teaching. If I were to do a course pertaining to the language alone, what job prospects are there, that would actually convince my parents?? My main passion is music. I already have the qualification....ample, i suppose. But, my parents just don't agree with that. Which is why I'm leaving the choice to them.

Whatever they put me in, I'll just go ahead with it la..Except engineering. I seriously have got no interest in that. As for other courses, I'm undecided. haiz...scared of Form 6 but I don't mind doing it either. Feel kinda left out, seeing most of my friends whom are already in college doing some worthwhile Pre-U course. What am i gonna do????....ish...

Comments

Popular Posts