Just had to comment

Banu da GREAT..is feeling very da sad..


Wanna know why...


You know what..i don't think i even WANT to say it la...


That's crap la..cos den, i wouldn't have started this post in the first place, right. Ha~ Crapo


Okok..so here's the thing


Cow-head protest...

O.o...


Ha

What you thinking ar?


ha?


Ha?


I tell u what I'm thinking la..dei..i swear...


I'm fucking saddened by it...like seriously.


Note that i just used the f-word man...means wat...u tau la kan..dat i'm really sad..hello...


Saddened to the point where there is only numbness..in the place of hurt and anger...



Well...the thing is...I'm an Indian...a Hindu...so the action of those protesters who stamped on the bleeding cow-head (a religious symbol/animal to Hindus)....well....it doesn't really anger u...i mean of course it angers you..but it doesn't stop there.

Lemme tell u how it makes me, as a Hindu

  • Unwelcome
  • Accused of being too demanding and selfish
  • Afraid that the future of Malaysia as a multi-racial, ethnic..religious..all things multi la k...is going to come to a horrible end..
  • Makes me feel like a long-due immigrant

Actually..it also scares me..cos just yesterday, my family and I...bro, sis, dad and myself, were on the way back from my cousin sister's engagement..in this temple, somewhere near Taman Melawati..or Kampung Pandan...when we were coming out of the place la...my dad was like,

"This is where they slaughtered all those China men.."


My dad's an old-timer...and since he was speaking about the past, he used the word China man la..but understood la ar..it wasn't "50 years since independence" back in 1969 right...thus, the address.

When my dad said that, I could sense that he was saddened...and at that very moment..he was reminiscing the event....


And i just blurted out, "I got a feeling it's gonna happen again...."


Seriously...i dono where THAT came from man...it just came out..and i was scared.


Note ah.I..Banu DA GREAT..admitting to being scared...


(I get scared for a lot of menial stuff...but ah..let's not talk abt dat now la k)


Anyways..AHEM..back to the topic at hand...


People.


It's scary yo...really is...


I just don't get it u noe?


Like why are they so opposed to it?


Fanatics? I so don't want to resort to name-calling...but kah-mohn la....


To the people..the protesters, here's to you..i just wish to say that...


"Don't worry...this country is yours...We know our place....And..i guess we're sorry? I don't know what to say...but to apologise...hoping that it will calm you guys down...seriously dude..peace. "


P/s here's an interesting article I read on thestar online.

http://www.thestar.com.my/columnists/story.asp?col=bravenewworld&file=/2009/9/3/columnists/bravenewworld/4632278&sec=Brave%20New%20World


quoted from thestar, kays..peace _\/_



Comments

Popular Posts