ARRGHHH!!!

I don't know why I just groaned.



ARRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!


and again...




ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!! OKAY???!! ARGGHHHH!!!!!


Just fuckin' stressed man. I swear...



Assignments..



......





......






Uh..well..actually it's just that. Assignments. That's it. Nothing else!

Only THAT and I'm feeling so stressed already? No wonder the suicidal thoughts!


(don't worry. It's not like I want to hang myself or anything..i was just wondering u noe..how would it be like...to cut myself..like would it really hurt ah weh...just wondering! i swear..i know it sounds really emo. but NO..really. it's just one of those discoveries that you just hafta make..like..will the blood go spufuuuckkkkk!!!! out of the artery...or..wat..O.o)


But ah..really la..assignments..waaa~~~!!!!!


And...well..right now, in my apartment..i'm playing Macaulay Culkin..you know..that home alone kid (who's a man now and who's being rumoured to be Prince Michael II aka Blanket aka MJ's third kid's dad. Dei. That would mean Blanket is Mj'S GRANDSON tau..wow. it's an accomplishment man. to be a grand dad :) )


So yeah.

I'm playing HOME ALONE.


Alone in that apartment...for the second time..in a year...aint too bad this time around...first time was shyte. Don't wana recount it...


This time, i had the radio blaring wayyyy into the night..lolz..and just dozed off...but didn't really tido mati...we'll see how tonight goes..



Missing my German friends...so badly..not cause I'm alone or anything la..but they were SUCH GOOD, KIND, HELPFUL, FUNNNN housemates...haihzz...


Missing Looney worst of all... :'(

Haven't heard from her since she landed in Germany....*sigh*


Matcha! If you're reading this...get ur arse on fb man...FAST.


Till then....




ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts