Tomoro's exam..n see wat i'm doing

Serves me right for having 3 blogs to manage..crayzee..

In my severest opinion, I think that this blog is the best among the 3...and yet, most of my friends linked me to the other one...the one entitled..*clears throat*..."Whatever!"...i tell you..it sounds most childish..lols

SO anyways, the last post was on 24th April..at least it says so HERE. In Whatever it was on the most unfortunate day of May the 13th. Let me tell you, the day was truly unlucky. Except that it wasn't a Friday or things would have been really weird.

I don't harbour any hard feelings towards the offender. Man, I can hardly call the person that anymore because she did me good actually. But not nearly as much to keep me away from distraction as this one..EXHIBIT A..lookie wat me doing now..instead of studying..especially when tomoro's a killer subject...man..i dono what the heck is going to happen..don't even know what to expect. All I can say for sure is that my hand..is gonna hurt one helluva lot..mite even fall to the floor with spasms...yeh..rite...

Oh well..will blog more about the infamous exam week in IPBA...um...later..when the exams are actually over..

Comments

Popular Posts