They just don't care, honey...

HAHA. Exams are over! Haha...really, the bliss is just making me speechless. Making, I'm not yet..speechless. HAHA. God, can't stop chuckling, and giggling..well, so yeah, exams are over and I've got the next 2 to 3 weeks laid out in front of me...waiting to be filled with fun, funner, and funnest activities EVA!..lols...

So yeah, watched like..3 movies yesterday..let's see..legally blonde, kismat konnection, and..mohabbatein..still watching the last one actually..almost fell asleep..and yeah, after dinner i went to the hockey stadium, a stone's throw from our humble dwelling, supa hostelo..and watched a game being played there. Bad luck, just a little, no cute guys haha..but my fren's DA LOONEY's cousin and his family dropped by...so yeah, was talking...and watching absently...only a part of me was there. I was contemplating what was I to do in the weeks to come...hmm...

And then, as I watched the dudes running after the tiny ball with their sticks...I was reminded of how a similar sport, but with a greater, more universal following, has girls bent-double (with tortured boredom, I daresay), watching game after game..keeping an eye on the scoresheet or whatever it is called..ah yes, the standings...lols...

It made me think, do they really like the sport? And yes, I AM talking about footie..football, soccer..watever you wish to call it. Girls, I mean. Guys, well, there's no question about that one. *grin*...I just think most girls, they pretend to like the sport by keeping a close eye on all technicalities involved in the sport, that is, knowing at least 2 to 3 players' names, have got a favourite club (they have to either support the club, or be a die-hard fan..no choice really, if you claim to even be remotely interested in football) and yeah, to overdo it a little..or maybe to add the cherry on the cake (icing is too boring), a jersey...i dono ya noe...even their favourite number might correspond with the number of their fav player. Yeh, u bet.

So yeah, they pretend to like it...maybe to make some sort of conversation with a particular guy they are interested in, cos lemme tell u, i haven't MET ONE boy, guy, man watever, in all my born days, who DOESN'T like football. Heck..they don't just like it, they worship it. I can only relate this to the pathetic picture of my brother putting up a tantrum when he can't get hold of the flat screen to watch his long-awaited showdown match or something..i dono wat he calls it..but yeh..whenever giants like Liverpool are playing against Man U or yeh, i forgot *sly smile* Chellllsea.....they just go haywire dude..i swear...it's like..as if..it's doomsday or something...

Back to the girls thing..so yeah, to make conversation or to get the guy's attention, they go to all lengths..including creating a layout that suits their "infatuation" to that of their subject's (authentic) infatuation. All kinds of things la k..i seriously can't put all of em down here. Sampai esok pon aku tak abis bende ni then...seriously..lols...Or, some girls, they just do so for ALL guys to pay them some sort of attention.

OK, girls. Here's the bad news. OK, you got the attention. But wana know what kinda attention it is? BUDDY attention. Yeah, you're just another one of the guy's or guys' buddies. If that has not the intended effect on you, then..well, the guy is looking at you as a..DUDE..like..a guy..version of a girl...eh no..that didnt' come out right...a girl version of a guy...like...yeh, you get wat i mean...EW, right? Haiz...they just don't care man...so please, unless you're really, really, positively interested in football or whatever else it might be, don't go to such lengths. It's embarrassing, it's humiliating and it's sort of retarded. On a positive note, it IS amusing. But no, I wouldn't betray my species as such...i'll stand by youuuuuuu...or if it makes more sense, you'll never walk alone..i hope i got that right..

Comments

Popular Posts