As much as I would love it..

HAHA. OK, this is gonna be a very short entry.

Right, so, this is about my previous post, "I'll just laff at your face", which I have since deleted.

A much-appreciated comment was posted on it. I did not moderate it, for several reasons, of course.

First of all, I came across my cohort mate, Aliaa's, whom I harbour great respect for, blog just now and whoa...It shocked me to the max! All those comments by juniors and seniors alike.

Well, those comments are precisely the reason why I deleted my previous post, as well as one other post which I wrote soon after I received the comment from a new worthy follower on "I'll just laff at your face".

I don't wish my blog to be spammed...haha..after all, there is always a reaction to an action right? To worthy commenter, well, I appreciate your comment and thank you for visiting my blog :)

Comments

Kits Nisha said…
Hats off to you Macha.

Still cant believe senoirs actually take the time to defend themselves man...

And you know what..it's like they have no better work than to pick on juniors!!

HAHA.

XOXOX

Popular Posts