Bored, dude...bored...

Can things be more boring..maen. Gads! Well, to be honest, I shouldn't be bored actually. Supposed to be reading The Merchant of Venice, by right. I don't know if I'm particularly interested and awed by works from the great Shakespeare but I don't have much of a choice. lolz..dat's cos we have to do this play this semester. I've already been appointed as one the 3-man team of scriptwriters. A position which I accept with mixed feelings. I obviously love writing but we'll hehe, this is Shakespeare la dude...we'll how things go la...Back to the book, it's not really that thick, you know? It's of jujubee thickness to Banu DA GREAT. I swear...but the content, the english, la paham2 je la, it's SHAKESPEARE, it's serious shit la, i swear. Thanks to Sashi, u have taught me well (to swear, heheh).

But I got the drift..of actually understanding the play, the type of English. I should've expected this anyways cos I am doing English after all. Gonna major in it, so yeah, I'll have to take it all in my stride. Yenna rascala of a situation, true, but it's okay. It's all going to be worth it. Lalalala:)
Maen, this song is da bomb. I'm listening to a song from Kaalai. It's a got an awesome beat to it.

Will be going back to college tomorrow. And thank GOD, I'm done with my Social Studies draft. I still have one more task to do, LDS. heheh...la, agak malas, tapi nk buat cam ne lagik...have to do. Can't wait to see Sharan though. As well as the whole other gang, Syafiq, Khalid, Alif...the whole lot of 'em.

And thus, a whole new week is going to start. February in IPBA. Maen, that scarily sounds like a title of a poem...mcmla I'm in Italy or Rome to write a poem of such a setting of a title. Anyways, I'm going to start writing poems in full swing again. The whole thing got triggered off again cos of this English Studies task thing. It was supposed to be a group work, but yeah, it was poem-writing nevertheless. I sort of had Sharan help me on it. The plot of the poem was mine, she helped here and there. I'm not trying to belittle the effort she put it, but honestly, I'm not really keen of being told that I write my poems in a essay-writing style. I so do not :) Seriously, she had that to comment, but I couldn't disagree more. Sorry matcha, but that's the truth. I have my own drift, you might very well have your own. No biggie. So yeah, I ended up writing the whole poem again, very much differently.
It received the
okay feedback. My lecturer, Miss Hendon wanted a copy of it. I think every group assigned with the task had to give a copy. But anyways, yeah, I'm going to start writing again.

It's fun writing poems. Creative outlet. I'm not great at it, I realise but I wouldn't say I suck at it, either. La, cut me slack la k. I'll get better. :) Alrighty then, I'll be back shortly, to bang here about how my first week back from CNY hols in college is going to be like. Till then, CIAO~

Comments

Popular Posts