Blabber

I swear..i don't even noe wat i want to write in here. Just signed in and thought..eh, dh lame tk tuleh doh...so yeah, thought of writing...

You know, i've turned into this person who enjoys reading self-improvement books. Really. Don't laff. Really.

Just 2 weeks ago i read this eckhart tolle book, "The Awakening". And actually enjoyed it. Prior to that i was reading romance novels. Maybe I got bored.

Then, yesterday i borrowed this book from my college library. About being rude.

This makes me question...am i turning into a teacher? Like, a REAL one..i still have 5 years or so for that, ya noe...so yeah, are these the premature signs or something? Heh, who cares..(maYbe i do, but...uh nevermind)

Since this is a blog, which my parents are most likely not to EVA see, lemma let u in on a secret. For the past week or so, i've been having a gala time in college. This is my routine:

  • Wake up freakin' early..around 6.20 liddat..mandi, get redi, make up, pack my bag while listening to da hitz.fm (annoying) new morning crew..rudy, i miss u man, come bak la!
  • Walk up da freakin' steps to campus with Sharan dA LOONEY..traditional promise of sms-ing thruout da day til it's 11.oo AM and then continuing to do so till heavenly 1.30 PM
  • Tapau food from the block 4 cafe eventho i js ate like a pig (not dat pigly, considering dat my crush is almost always just a few feet away) at 11.00 am
  • Dah smpai in ma heavenly room (banu DA GREAT y0, tempat si dia bersemayam), strait makan sambil2 pigi online...
  • Lepai tu, bile dah makan, go offline and time to prepare for the most fun part of the day....TIDO! superb nap weh...lama giler...if i sleep at around 3 sumting PM, il only wake up wen my dear fren, Sam comes to wake me up at around 6 sumtg for dinner
  • Note ah, till now, i havent touched my books..k den, pi makan.u noe y freakin early? cos..lepai makan, hang around for a while, see if my crush comes by or is around (cos makan time, i wont noe who is around or who isn't) den...movie time..
  • Thanks to sam...we can watch it all in da comfort of me fabuloso room..
  • Around 10 sumtg...we stop da movie..or watch another movie...den chit chat till around 1 sumtg...or 2 AM..
  • Lepai tu..pi online...check out facebook for a second time in a day...den..TIDO!
Haha..saw dat..dats all i do man..i swear..

Comments

yukina-rei said…
yo, u don't even hv a shoutbox in ur blog, how can ppl communicate wiw u? =D anyway, i tagged u, checked mah blog for more details <3

Popular Posts