Yada Yada Yadaaa....

YES...I SHOULD BE DOING MY ASSIGNMENTS....

But...

One look at this temporarily-abandoned blog has tweaked such nostalgic feelings deep within me that I really feel like I should scribble something...*jiwang*back of hand on forehead..dramatic neck-tilt*


Ahem.


That's right y'all...maybe just a doodle.


The reason I've not blogged for a couple of months now is that I guess I have had a lot going on..


Haven't had as much time to mull and over-think things as I used to....


Summer really is long gone T__T


That's not to say that I havent' mulled. Mulling is this built-in trait in yours truly. O.o


Anyhow folks..

-i wrote the above on the 3rd of December..in the midst of a huge assignment which I have thankfully completed and handed in ..phew-

I'm not going to write about anything exact this time around. Just updates on what I've been doing...random stuff...writing for the sake of writing, I suppose O.o..


So..winter break has started.

Ahem.

It's that time of the year again, where the streets are decorated, fir trees line the shops, snow falls, snowmen are built, you get bombarded by random snowballs thrown by random strangers and you awkwardly kena tembak and awkwardly walk away like nothing happened...O.o..yep...It's Christmas in a few days..only difference is that this time, there's no snow...yet.

Temperature hasn't fallen low enough I think.


I can't say I'm exactly anticipating the snow to fall, you know.


I won't be able to do my grocery shopping.


O.o...


Well, that and also other stuff. Lolz..I have no idea when grocery shopping started to be the highlight of my days. Thing is, I will have to walk quite a distance to get to Asda (something like Tesco, Giant, etc). Which is where I get all the glorious food. You tend to get  hungry real fast..since it's really cold (think -4 and below) and naturally you're gonna need the calories to burn...for heat..O.o


I am actually shaking a little..shivering...as I write. And I'm indoors, with the heater turned on. Just thinking about the chill outside makes me shiver more. O.o

Anyhow, winter break started last Saturday. And so far, I am happy to say that it's been better this time around than last year :D

I am keeping myself occupied. Let's see....X-Factor UK Finals on Sunday (I actually got to go!! hehe..pics and more info on moi FB..ngeheheh), Monday was lazy day #1, shopping on Tuesday, and a walk around town today...dang, it's only been a few days huh..=.='

Anyhow, last Sunday was a great day. We weren't sure if we were going to get into the Arena to watch the show...so we took quite an early train to London and just frolicked about Hyde Park..a glimpse of Royal Albert Hall..and the one thing that caught my eye at Hyde Park was the Serpentine Lake.

Even with the winter chill, everything was perfect. The swans, ducks, pigeons..even horses (at the park, not on the lake, of course..O.o)...the trees..most of them had leaves left on them. There was something so very rustic about this place that I just wanted to go quiet and enjoy what was in front of me in silence.

I remember thinking, "Damn. I wish I lived in London and could come here every single day,"...

I made a mental note to make sure I came here every chance I got over the next year and a half...Time sure flies. Pictures should be up on Facebook soon..

Anyways, I know I'm going to feel like I'm about to die in a few days time should I not have anything to do. I actually have an assignment due in January, as soon as term 2 starts. But o well...hehe..kite enjoy dulu la ye~

The reason I'm not going anywhere around Europe this winter is because...I'm saving up for Greece in spring =P


Tickets have been bought...so there's no running away from it now. Hmm.

So...I guess that's about it really.

There is something that's really building up in significance in my life right now but...that shall wait. I'm gonna give things more time...See how it all rounds up and until I can see a proper conclusion to it, maybe I won't reveal anything right now..

Not just yet~

Hmm..I'll see y'all soon ;)


Comments

Popular Posts