Lazy Day #2

Hey y'all...


Something random.


I received this comment not too long ago that my blog entries were rather disorganised.

Well..organisation is a skill. If it's for a piece of work which I am going to be assessed for..well then, I will put those skills to use..

This blog, however is an exception.

Here's why.

Besides the fact that I am not being formally assessed...


THEY ARE MY THOUGHTS.


Thoughts..don't come in an organised manner.


And I am above all, FEMALE..which means I HAVE to connect this to that and that to this. Unlike the male brain which is efficiently (good or bad, depends) compartmentalised, my brain is just...constantly connecting this compartment to that..which gives rise to a whole lotta convoluted thoughts.

O.o...

I think I expected that to make sense...that was all Russell Peters' idea k..not mine. Lolz It justifies the one reason why men and women both find each other so complicated and confusing.

O.o

Anyways, gender aspects aside, I have always maintained that this blog is for my thoughts...sometimes, I deliberately avoid organising the posts..just to show how the thoughts come. I pen them down as they are. I hope this clears it.

Today's lazy day #2 btw..

Gah.



Comments

Popular Posts