2007 visits again

I wish I wasn't so dramatic la. - "2007 visits again" bleh bleh bleh



Listening to Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolph n ma boy Lil Wayne, - "I wish I could be...as cool as youuu..."


And thus the beginning of this post. Lolz


Lame.


It's Tuesday yawwww and so I am free for the rest of the day :D



Really should be doing my assignment which is due TOMORROW right now, but nah....that will be done in a flash. Just this... *coughliecough* 1500 words *coughliecough* reflection...


Seriously. In a flash.


Anyways, I went to bed early last night. As early as 8.45 PM.



Ha. Awal giler.



And I got up at 7.45 AM to be honest, but lay there...lazing around like I usually do on days like this, till about 9-ish.


This might be hard to believe, but when I lay on my bed like that...I am usually thinking about something. Pondering certain happenings...



This morning it was about the life I had when I was in my last and final year of secondary school - Form 5.


Flashback 2007....



O.o



I was basically a different person altogether at the time compared to a couple of years before that.



The person that was known as Banu at that time is more or less who u are seeing now la lolz


2007 was a bitch.



Seriously.


Forget about SPM la...but my troubles started in Form 4.


When I was forced to enter "Science Stream"


Not a shit is cool about that stream okeh i swear.



Everyone studied HARD. Like mad.


3 monster subjects: Physics, Bio and Chemistry.


And my interest goes down in that order, too


Of course, my monster subjects toll were not those 3 alone. It was 10. lolz..the whole thing.


My day started off pretty early...school started at 7.25 AM but I had to be there by 7...prefects' briefing.


That's right. I was a prefect. =.='


I had my mind set to resign from the post as soon as I entered form 3, but of course my sister convinced my parents that it was not the wise thing to do and obviously, they listened to the older person.


=.=


And so, I took it into my stride, very reluctantly so.


Because of the dislike, I became quite rebellious. I was never punctual to the morning briefings, heck I din give a shit about going early to school, even. Not that I was late la ar..lolz


I hung my prefects' blazer on my shoulder...rolled up the sleeves on Monday, higher than we were allowed.


It's simple really. Just be tomboy-ish, and the mission will be lay itself out to be completed.


I did win the coolest prefect title for that year.


So, no big deal...


*show off mode*


Eheheheh...


At least something good came out of it la ar.


My best subject academically was English. I never scored below 95. Despite qualifying for the "Science Stream" I always had my eye on the Arts Stream.


(Note that I feel the incessant urge to put inverted commas for the former...but not the latter :p)


I hated Add Maths to the core and also the 3 monster subjects.


I don't even know why I went to tuition.


I tried my best to like em and be the hardworking student that any first class student was expected to behave like.


Well, we all know how that worked out.


Lolz.


Anyways, fast forward to now...I was actually thinking this morning, sprawled on my bed - who the hell was that?


I might even be regretting all the shit I did, man...


I know I could have done better...but who knows where I might have ended up if was a different person back then, right?


Ha...


I might not even be in this country right now.


I might not be doing this course...which I am growing to like with each passing day.


There I go again...why does every thing I say sound so damned poetic? I swear...



Lolz.



So, friends...never regret the past because for every decision that you made in the past, something good has come out it.


If you are happy with whatever life is giving you now, then things couldn't have been that teruk after all in the past, no?


:)

Comments

Popular Posts