Updates :)

Hey y'all..


So, I've been thinking. It's been 2 weeks since I last blogged. O.o


Two whole weeks.


O.o


What should I blog about eh?


........



*bunyi cengkerik*



Lolz...


K la. Maybe I should just update y'all about happenings..random ones..


  • Received my first assignment for Creative Drama yesterday - January the 25th. Scored a surprising number..lolz. For a last minute job la. I started working on it only the morning of the deadline. Hehe..but not entirely, of course. Sources and ideas of basic layouts were already in place. Just drafting the whole thing. Still. I could have started earlier. Point to consider and stick to. As of this assignment, I am pretty satisfied I think. You really do reap only what you sow.

  • I have a creamy sauce blot on the left lens of my glasses. From the creamy sauce mushroom tagliatelle I had for lunch yesterday. Hee :D It's nothing to be Hee-ed about actually. It's pretty annoying to have my vision blocked. By a creamy sauce.

  • I have an audition for Creative Drama tomorrow...and I haven't even looked at the script yet. Well. Go figure. (It's kinda fun to rebel, you know. All that drama in the last-minute rush..daem. Drama in the literal sense. Talk about applying what you learn. Practising what you preach)

  • Been tweeting a lot lately. A whole heckuva lot.

  • Tweeting is fun.

  • It's going to take over Facebook's spot some day. Some fine day.

  • Maybe it shares a spot with Facebook.

  • Gossip Girl episode 12 is finally up on tubeplus. *light from heaven shining*

ALLLrighty...that's enough for now. Lolz...I might just keep ranting. A cuppa tea is brewing as we speak..A refreshing cuppa tea. Yes. Really in need of that.



See y'all soon. With a better post, hopefully... Peace \/


Comments

Popular Posts