Wishlist!! :D

*Jeng*JENG*

Ssup eberibadi?!


I just had a cup of coffee...so yeah, explains the hyperactivity O.o


So..what has yours truly been up to these days, eh.. Let's see...


Well, besides facebooking (yerrp, that's a verb now :) ) at excessive amounts, totally unhealthy amounts at that, she has been working on assignments, presentations, etc etc...


I wouldn't say that's ALL I've been doing..there's the odd choir practices every Wednesday (i don't even know why people use "odd" in front of random words O.o...don't you wonder?), the cold that just cannot be ignored no matter how hard you try to even LOOK like you have acclimatised already....(yeahhhh right la) lol...and eating out every now and then...


Sounds pretty routine, no?


Well, on one of my frequent walks into Canterbury's city centre, I visited some bookshops. As nerdy as this might sound, YES, I HEREBY CONFESS THAT MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PAST TIME (after the piano) IS BOOKS, BOOKS, AND.....BOOKS. o.O


o.O

Yah wei...seriously. You know the look on the faces of football fans during World Cup? When their eyes are sort of permanently glued to the flat screen, or plasma or watever it is that people watch the matches on these days la... ha, yes, the look?



That's exactly what I experience when I enter a bookshop. I swear.


I grab books like a shopaholic would grab a Gucci on sale.



So yeah...the other day, I was willing my time away after class in the city and I thought...hmm, let's go have some real fun.


I know you're probably saying, "how lame" right now....lolz...but well, it makes me happy, anyway :)


Not the "how lame" statement, but the point of my entering Waterstone's


Yeah, that's where I went first. Kinda posh this place, i tell you...



Anyways, to cut things short I kinda have a wishlist of books now. My fault la really...cari pasal by even thinking of stepping foot into the bookshop =.='


Wishlist~~


  • Bel Ami by Guy de Maupassant (remember "The Necklace"? from form 4 lit? yeah...that's the same dude who wrote this book...i curled up with this on the lone couch at Waterstone's, and was immediately hooked on it..this is about..erm...7 pounds if i'm not mistaken...)

  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (i have this insatiable craze for Bronte novels...i have no idea why..i just want to own the whole damned collection LOL...and in clear support for the environment, I'm trying to locate Penguin Classics copies...since publications are on recycled paper and is, by far the cheapest. freaking 2 pounds *HUGE GRIN*)


That's only...say, about half of the whole list lolz....


Even as I wrote all that "wonderful" titles down, I still feel like it's lame la...but, can't help it. Nope. Nah-uh. Still lurve them books.


The time shall come when I will own thee *battle cry*


Hehehe...


Btw, my dad is active on facebook.


I don't even know why I hadta mention that.


O.o


Anyways, Christmas is creeping up soon...time for presents! :D *hint*


Dudududu~~~


\M/

Comments

Popular Posts