Volunteering :)

Hey y'all :)

So..study week's officially over. It's 1.12 in the morning as I write..supposed to be studying for a Language Awareness quiz tomorrow...but that's all cool...(yah r
ight)


Heheh..


AnywaYS....I am going to study la okeh...kejap lagi~~


Only after I tell y'all about my wonderful adventure last Saturday, the 30th of Oct.


Yours truly went for her first volunteering gig :D *widest grin to flash from me huge mouth*


It was fun...and as they all said before, very much soul-satisfying :)


It all happened on one sunny and beautiful day at Romney Marsh...

Here are some pics of what we did for the whole day...none of them are mine, though...and therefore, I shall mention here that, FRIENDS, copyright belongs to y'all>>>>Sihah, Yuges, Syin..and all others whom pics I am featuring here~~




Da gang..Before we left for Romney Marsh..took us an hour by bus..






Our first apple tree...just look at that happy face~~...dat's Yuges and Hanz by my sides..~~








Wasn't aware that we were making funny poses..that's Jie, with her stunt..in the midst of planting our second apple tree




This was to prevent rabbits, as cute and adorable as they are, from eating the bark of the young plants..was quite tricky to put these on without breaking the tender shoots




As we mixed the earth with compost..






With our apricot tree..I really was happy, wasn't I..just look at the size of that grin man..O.o


Mira, yours truly and Yuges during break..that's me holding a cup of hot, hot coffee(heaven)...and still looking as happy as ever



After the coffee and some cookies..nice arch, no? :)



And then..we got a little inventive...


I shall flatter myself that this looks like a bollywood movie poster..heheh :p


And finally...a shot with Alicja :)

So..that's it peeps...:) I hope to do this again some time soon...


And now..back to my notes...~~~*dang*


See y'all soon ;)



Comments

Popular Posts