HELLOH! *HUGEST grin you have ever seen*

Lolz..hey y'all :D


Back after a long hiatus..cheh..macam FAMOUS de bamous author..I'm going to be one in the future, so wth.. ;)



Go soft on the "she's perasan-ted" gaze k..-__-



So yesh..EXAMS ARE OVER! MUAHAHAAH!!!! dat's like a reallllly LOUD laugh okeh. I swear la, never been happier and stressless..



My blog editor tells me that there's no such word, but well, sounds cooler than..the other word variation that has the same meaning.


Yes. I'm not going to use that other word. =.='


Let's see...what can I update you, my worthy followers with...hey, did y'all hear about Brittany Murphy's hubby? The poor guy passed away...of natural causes. Heartbreak, most probably..hmm :(


Death is liberating to some.



Some plans on my impending vay-kay baby...heheh sniggering like hell as i write man..

  • DEVOTE myself to the mountain-sized amount of books I've managed to collect, borrow..blabla..while trying at the same time whether to go to college every 2 weeks to return the books or...well..just cheat em..O.o no Banu. very da bad. don't do that. *eyes dart left to right left to right*

  • DEVOTE myself to music. I shall play and play and playyyy away..lol. Neglected music for way too long. Chopin valses are the challenge now..as well as Czerny's finger exercises. You know, despite my being at home, I still can't find total peace and ease at playing at my own time and pleasure. Probably cos I sleep like a fainted pig till 2 PM every day since I came back on Friday. I wake up early u noe...I just like laying there..on the bed..lazing away till the heat in the room gets unbearable and I get disgusted with myself for closing my eyes "for a little while more"..
After all the devotion.....


  • Get the bike fixed. Exercise is well ahead of being just "long-due". It's urgently and immediately-due. High metabolism levels does not grant me an escape from cholesterol.

  • Go for BTN and then fill up the endless flow of forms..it's okeh! Think UK, and everything gets bearable..heheheh =)

  • Make myself useful around the house. BLEARRGH... =.='

That's about it la. Bullets have a way of putting pressure on you to think of more things to do. Which isn't a very pleasant thing considering that it is a holiday...and when I fully intend to waste the days doing nothing but relaxing...But well, conscience would catch up duly...so, I'm going to beat Mr/Mrs Conscience to it. Is it possible to have a Mr Conscious when you're a girl ah? O.o



Comments

Popular Posts