Dangg....

Feeling flustered as I write this =.='

Just a few thoughts:


  • I hate shopping. This fact about me has been reinforced for the past few days by the thoughts of BTN springing up INCESSANTLY each time I think of just laying back and relaxing.

  • I should not be going into the "relax" mode yet. It must be AFTER BTN.

  • Started writing in my new journal yesterday. The most expensive one by far. Hmm, price really matters as the pleasure of writing has increased tremendously.

  • Or...it's just that the pleasure is due to recent developments. I even tried looking up the meaning of "journal" and "diary" so that the expensive journal doesn't end up being a diary. But who's gonna check, you tell me. So yah..lantakla..

  • Forms. Forms..FORMS..this is another thing i hate. I know, hatred is bad. But sometimes, you just can't help it okeh...when your name, ic no, passport no, address blabla..is asked for again and again..and the bloody idiotic feeling you get when you have to depend on all these higher-ups for endorsements..and the reality of more coming in the future, AFTER UK..during UK...whole life la...oh man..


  • Is there a rule that one cannot feel sorry for oneself ah? Like even my writing that last sentence. Seems whiny? So what if it does...it bothers me more than it should bother any of you reading this.


And that is why this is such a horrible week.

Comments

Popular Posts