Defense baby!! de---fense!!

Should I or should I not?


Should I?



Or...shoudinot?



Ok Maybe I should..lolz


I was just browsing through profiles..random ones, in FaCebook, and well..I noticed this about most "About Me" sections..they're all on super defense mode dude..i swear


Lolz...



Like..."I'm not this..."...."I'm not that..."...."I DON'T care if you think i'm this.."...."...You can stick your *toootttt* up your *toooooot* if u think so"...oh oh, and the most-used (or abused) phrase (or clause, i dono la ar..LDS!!)>>>"i hate liars and backstabbers"..O.o


I had a good laugh la..trust facebook to make your day better by putting a lil smile on your face as you read this wonderful amusements. Sigh~ *twinkle in da eye*


I set out to really comment abis2 about the subject...but sigh~ my morals have been taking quite a steady hold of my actions lately.... O.o now, is dat good...or bad...

Comments

Popular Posts