dOODle..

I just realised dat i actuli loved my life before this. Lolz...de ting is, i used to say...daem..dis so isn't my day...i hate this..bla bla...laz time la.

I just looked at some photos...of da past..as in, a year ago la..mmg sedih siot yo...looking at my fren's faces...makes me think of so many things; the fun we had, the stress of form 5, mr jason's tuition, all the fashion policing..i swear..lolz...was our favourite past time..

I realised i didn't do much in class. All i did was sleep and write in my journal. I remember, 2007, i have 6 journals from this one year alone. I am on de spree once again, but things will never get dat exciting again...lolz..

And then, i thought..things might be just be on da repeat man...i might dislike some things in me life ryte now..but in retrospect (in da future), these stuff are gonna be one of the best happenings..i can't imagine how, but it's possible..

O..but there's one thing..dat il definitely NOT miss...de aSUCKment tsunami...i swear.

Comments

Popular Posts