A New Beginning.

OK. So this is it; Banu Piriya Andiappan is going to be away from home for the longest period, at a time, for the first time...Arghhh...Maen..I feel so frozen...frozen in nerves, that is. Yes, that's the exact way that I would describe myself as - bundle of nervEs!!
To be clear, I'll be reporting in the International Languages Teacher's Training Insitute, situated in Kuala Lumpur...for..wat else...TEACHER'S TRAINING....i still can't believe that I'm gonna be a teacher in 6 years' time. *eyes wander in a far away stare*
Packing is done...i hope. You know, one good thing about going to college is that you get new stuff!!... and alot of it at that!..lolz...new bags, NEW CLOTHES...maen, it was all so pretty...it's all pretty overwhelming cos u get alotta new stuff at once..oooo..and not forgetting, NEW GADGETS...man, i love my new lappy toppy.. my baby=)and my printer!!...lolz...

Hmm, now dat I mentioned my new "babies", I feel much MUCH better....till den, here I come peeps...

Comments

Popular Posts