First Week At IPBA

HEHE...so I'm back for the weekend, which is about to end...going back today. So thot of doing abit of blogging before being locked away without my beloved lappy-toppy..haihz...

So let's see, my first week. Registration was on Monday. We arrived late due to the traffic jam caused by the massive number of road blocks around the city. And I mean, REALLY late. Imagine crawling for 3 hours plus from Klang to KL. Ridiculous...lolz..I was quite excited and nervous at the same time. We reached the place at about 15 to 10am and to my slight horror, the registration session was about to end. But nevertheless, I still got to register systematically and everything was fine. Or so I thought. Little did I know, that we were in for a big surprise for the rest of the week. ORIENTATION.....*almost faints*

Orientation. You know, this word gives the impression of a fun and exciting setting and experience...something relaxed and refreshing. But oh no, it was NOT relaxing at all. We were running all over the place with seriously tight schedules. And the dress code did not help either..

Second day....I was caught by the biggest surprise and shock ever....the locker in my room...the bathroom water was leaking at the bottom of it, through the walls, INTO MY ROOM....ahhhhh!!!! I was so mad...At first, I thought someone had spilled some water or something so I dried it with a cloth...THEN, there was more water seeping through!!!...So then, my dad called and as I was talking to him on the phone, I broke down...Guess the tension was really high...I was sore from all the walking..and now this? Just too much. I had high expectations on the place. I was hoping to see a place with a certain respectable standard..I mean, for the administration to boast that they were the benchmark for so many aspects of higher learning, this was certainly a sore sight. And WE were the ones who had to live with it...So then, my dad was getting ready to come visit me right at that moment, together with my mum. As much as I wanted to say yes...I didn't as I didn't want to burden them on the very second day at the institute. But they did come at last...And checked out the problem and my mum carried out a quick fix....hehe...i tell you...parents can be DA BOMB la sometimes...lolz..

My third day and the rest of the week was fine. I got used to things by the third day and it got better by the fourth and on Friday....it was balik kampung day!!...haha..was glad...

Tomorrow, yet another new chapter of my life at IPBA would begin. Lessons will be starting tomorrow. Quite excited....MAY GOD BLESS BANU DA GREAT...

Comments

Popular Posts