I'm Leaving Already??

Okay..it's been ages since i wrote in here! So, let's see; I've started form 6 already, made loads and loads of new friends..hehe..to name a few, Shamini da great (apparently, she has de same tag line as i do..lol), Pizah, Ei Leen, Priya, Zheng Yii (our class president!!), Perry (my dear putthar...lolz), and lots more la..

Okay..before moving on, I'll be totally honest...of what I think of ACS...what i THOUGHT...the first 2 weeks, were ok la..but I didn't know I had culture shock till the holidays started. By the end of the second week, I was exhausted, mentally. Ah, dat reminds me, ACS is a mental institution...well, it's LIKE a mental hospital, seriously. Not a moment of peace and quiet. But thankfully, I've already gotten used to it! During the 2-week holidays, I cried alot...I missed my sister like hell! She was an ex-student at ACS so understandable la...y i wanted to talk to her sooo much. I have 2 dear friends, from my old school, whom I could talk to..so things weren't half as bad as I felt.

Then, the holidays ended...and I went back to school. Losini (one of the 2 dear friends I mentioned just now) has a brother in ACS, Viswan...So, during my visits to her house, I spoke with him and his gang...and I knew things will not be thaaat bad anymore. After the holidays, I felt much better and more welcomed in the school.

And then, just as I was getting used to the whole idea of studying with 'monkeys' shouting and jumping all over the school, the bombshell fell....I got the news that I was accepted to attend teacher's training in KL...

The news came as a total shock...I had just come back from the Universiti Malaya trip that ACS' Career Club had organized and I was fuming and at the verge of tears, waiting at the small gate of the school- I was going to be terribly late for tuition!! And then, at 2.45pm (tuit was at 3, i had to go bak to take my books..n i lived in andalas!), my dad and sister showed up...finally! I was sooo mad and nervous. I had called earlier to remind him dat we would be in school at approximately 2.30pm, maybe earlier. I walked swiftly to the car to see my smiling (arrgh!) sister in the front seat. I hadn't had the faintest memory that the results of the interview were to be out today. I did know about it, but what the heck, in all that tension and fatigue, I couldn't keep all that in mind. You might be wondering why I was soo particular about arriving in tuition on time; Mr.Prasad is the most sarcastic teacher ever!! (he would say, y flooded zit? tayar pancit zit? slept off zit..bla bla..)


At about the same time I entered the car, my mum called and my sister handed the cell to me- "Congratulations..." I was like.."heh?" Then, it hit me...*Teaching*...lolz..
Then, she asked, "Guess what country u got..." Now..for dat...i nearly swooned...(!!!) Anyways, hearing the news from my mum made it all extra special....love u ma..^ ^


Then the dilemma came...maen...I was just getting used to everything, and I have to leave already??...haihz..it would be utterly stupid of me to refuse the offer..Furthermore...eheheh..i can tell u for sure..i got it outta sheer luck! But I noe i did well in the interview..Because if were to be compared with the other candidates by the results of our SPM, ahahah...I'd be sidelined for sure...since the program was already labelled as "...penghantaran pelajar cemerlang..." so, understandable la..lolz..


The news spread fast. By the time I returned to school on Monday, most of my friends knew about it, and asked, "Why u came to school?" And again i was blur..as usual lolz..i said, "heh?" with this bewildered look on my face..."how did y'all noe??" ahahah..but that didn't really matter, they were gonna know about it sooner or later...

It saddens me somewhat to leave my new found friends...I was already beginning to like everything and was seeing things in a new light...maybe it was meant to be like this. Hope to keep in touch with all of 'em!

Comments

Popular Posts