Can't wait to leave....

As much as I was lamenting in the last post about my impending departure to KL, I feel kinda like the opposite now...some people can really annoy and hurt their so-called best friends lar....makes you wonder if they have the conscience to actually realise that they are hurting you with every action dat they take. And maen...the reasons that they have in their heads. "....I'm still so young, what's wrong in acting like a kid???" Oh well, are you thaaat kiddy till you've got no idea that EVERY ACTION HAS IT'S CONSEQUENCES????....it affects everyone around you...no matter how minute a role they might be playing in your life....

Now, I can't wait to get away as far as possible...to start anew...and make better choices...befriend better and more worthy friends, in comparison ONLY to the ones that I have regretted befriending in the past. Heck, it wasn't even me that approached these regrettable friends....You could say that I was merely being polite and warm...Nevertheless, can't help feeling that it was I who made the bigger mistake. I had the choice, after all.

DAMN.....I never felt worse la.... ~~

Comments

Popular Posts