OH MY GOD - Akademi Fantasia n JPA (!!!)

When the hell are the results to the interview coming out!? I just want it to be over fast. Arrghh....I'm not hoping to get the scholarship, you know? Just don't want to get my hopes too high...

It's so damn bloody annoying that there's not even a date on the website as to when the results will be released. Have to check it every single day!! Ish..tak pe ler..no choice anyway..

One good thing that happened yesterday...I'VE GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENCE ALREHHHDY!!!..ehehe...

It's 3.45 a.m. now..and I'm still not asleep. Why? I don't even know...ha ha..I came online hoping that I'd find at least one buddy online that would actually be able to chat...but..ish...every body's status is set to "Away". Apa la..Maybe I should just stay up all night...hmm..And I'm kinda dry of ideas for poems...Maybe I should try writing stories...short ones. We'll see how this one goes..this idea, I mean.

Earlier today (yesterday, to be exact) I watched the Akademi Fantasia daily diaries...was chun la..then, the concert...it was themed "rock". All the students got rock pieces...mama rina, the oldest student of all (she's 44..~woots~) got a Metallica song beb!! ish ish ish...you know why ish? cuz I didn't watch the concert!!...I only got to watch the elimination part...apa la..terlupe..so, this week, two were eliminated; Lufya and Naim...Lufya is this really sweet-looking gal..sad that she was eliminated..but well, it's all in the game...

You know, I seriously think Nadia, this dude..I mean, girl, who has this BIG voice...is gonna win..I bet you la..looks like it la. Cos, she has this stage presence that's just..haishh i duno la..but Riz is proving to be a worthy opponent too...so, we'll just have to see how things roll out...Good luck to all!!



Comments

Popular Posts