Did I screw up...???

So, yesterday was my PSD scholarship interview. The very fact that I was called for the interview surprised me immensely. I mean, how in heaven's name could I be called for interview when my SPM results were only close to excellence? The PSD scholarship always attracts great competition among applicants. And those who make it to the shortlisting for the interview are usually SPM high achievers. And I mean, really high.

So, I guess I'm not wrong if I say it was sheer luck that I was actually chosen. It was difficult for me because I had totally forgotten about the application, the scholarship...what more the interview? The day before the results of the interview shortlisting was supposed to be released, I was in my own world...ha ha..well actually, going about my usual daily routine. And while I was supposed to be really anxious about more serious matters like the scholarship, I was very calm..heck, of course I was calm..the very thought of "PSD" was nowhere in my mind. I was also supposed to go for a concert the next day...so you can say that my teenage mind was pretty much occupied with the anticipation of the concert rather than my future. So much so, when my dad told me, "Don't have too much hope on tomorrow, k?" , I replied, "Huh? About what?" I nearly blurted out, "About the concert?". He he...

So, you can see...how unbothered I was about the whole thing. Then, about 11.30pm the same day, my dad suggested that we should check out the website anyway even though the date for the name release was the next day. To my utter shock and complete disbelief....TAHNIAH! ANDA TELAH DIPANGGIL UNTUK TEMUDUGA.....

My mouth just hung open for a little more than a fraction of a second. I just couldn't believe it! After the initial shock and excitement had died down, I started to worry. The interview was only four days away. I wasn't even mentally prepared for the interview call, what more the interview?! Argh....

OK. I'm gonna skip the whole chaotic part of the preparation. So, the interview was yesterday. I don't know if I did well or I screwed up...but I think the interviewers didn't really favour me. *Sigh*

I just completed the online test...more like an assessment...you know? To assess your academic and job interests.

So now, I can only hold my breath and hope for the best...o damn...crap la...since when did I actually want the scholarship????? Whatever la..ish!

Comments

Popular Posts