Study week..

Lo and BEHOLD....

*dramatic pause*

Study week's here! (some ancient happy folkdance)

But alas...not really that happy-fying la..lolz..I got up this morning feeling a little panicky..

Study week is meant for us to catch up on any reading that's due..and to get started on assignments. These are the exact words (or at least what I remember of them) of Kevin, our course coordinator.


I'm sitting at the 3 rd floor of the library aka Augustine House as I write..just to get my mind off the amount of reading that I have to do.

I haven't been much of a good student lately...and thus, the work that has piled up. Anyhow, I think I'm going to have a wee bit of fun at least..hmm.

So...yesterday was yours truly's burtdae..hehe..I am officially out of the teen zone..

(You must be thinking..who says that? teen ZONE?..teen age la..i don't even know why i said zone..O.o)

Me wonderful friends made lunch...Jega cooked chicken rice..fabulous one at that..

And there was a chocolate cake to go with the meal as dessert :) Really appreciate what the girls did..was happy :)

The point of this post is to say thank you (yet again) to the girls..I was really touched by their initiative...still am :)

And also..I've been thinking of this for the past few days.


Based on events for the past few days, I am getting more and more convinced that life doesn't really give you what you want..it gives you something else instead..like some sort of compensation for the actual thing that you want


I mean, there are these awkward moments when it happens...O.o


Of course, there's the thing about "life is about choices"...And yet, somehow along the way, you find yourself looking at something you really want, but having something else in its place..


Haih...

Comments

yugi26 said…
hmm...i agree dei..."looking at something we want, but having something else in its place"
haiz...:(

Popular Posts