Putting a stop to it..

I wonder how many times have I started out on a new entry..fully intending to write very bluntly about the thing that's bothering me...and then...doing the exact opposite.

As in..not writing at all.

O.o


The thing is, it's always up to you how honest and transparent you wish to be about whatever's going on in your life. This blog can be about anything...current issues, accounts of the day's happenings, pet peeves, dreams, people..blabla...


Today, it's going to be about habits. Your's truly is in danger of being a victim of her habits. I was just about to put an adjective in front of the word "habits". Like..stupid...or useless.


I'm not sure whether it really is stupid ya noe...


I'm leaving for the UK in about 11 days. 10 days la..if you don't count Sept 13th.



Damn....didn't know the countdown is standing at that...


Bad habits (sleeping in for too long, making a mess..etc. etc.) aside, there's another thing that's been hovering about for the past few days...inner turmoil.


Emotionally, I am not ready at all i think. There's the occasional bubble of happiness and excitement pending the departure to my dream land...and then there's the people..and favourite things to do in Malaysia..that I'm about to leave behind.


It's not really the current circumstances or routines that I'm apprehensive about. Time's here to leave the nest anyways...


Making the most of the next 10 days would be the best and wisest thing to do, no? :D...

And for that to happen...yours truly resolutes to put an end to the sleeping habit and hopes to see (and join) the world up and about..

~Wish her luck~

Comments

Popular Posts