Hair...

Elo... :)

You know..I was just thinking..a few days ago la...>>>that's it la..the blog is dying..


Cos I really had no mood to write about anything...


I swear....it was like as if my blog was experiencing the final stages of some terminal disease...


O.o


And then...this morning...Sunday morning, yours truly surprisingly had the thought to wake up early la..usually i just laze while being splayed across the bed like nobody's business ryte...ha..today..no such thing...i mean i TRIED to be splayed across la..but 9.40 was the farthest I got..



Heheh...


But ah..i tell u one thing la...


I was...and still am, as of this moment, being reminded of the reasons why I tend to stay in bed for long hours..(long okeh...think 3 or 4 PM...ha..terkezut no...)


For one thing, I don't really have anything to do...to occupy my day...that might sound like a lame excuse...considering that I do have a brain..and I can come up with something to do la right...but how long can I thump my fingers on the piano la..poor thing, because of the relentless playing, it badly and urgently needs tuning now..


And getting that tuning done ain't easy k...have to lobby for budget in this household..monay's there...folks aren't just too interested to spend it on a musical instrument...

Joy....


So..without the tuning..i takut tersgt2...to even tekan one damn key la..lolz..it pingssss...like...*PING!*...But ok la..not bad...


Anyways..when I get bored with piano...there's the telly..but really...


Sleeping nicer laaa...seriously..i really am in the fainted pig zone...it works wonders on reducing stress levels...


Coming back to the reason as to why the habit should be brought back from the dead~~


NAGGING...lemme tell u one fact about yours truly la ar...


Hair..is a very sensitive subject...chances of my spewing swear words directly from my skull, without any damn filters go HIGH on the radar when you touch the subject...the wrong way.


OF course, there are ways of approaching the matter...pandai2 la susun ur words..try covering your message with some "constructive criticism", "suggestions"..or some shit like that, without any intention of stopping the flow FAST...ha..that's when you know the sarcasm galore has kicked off.. heading straight for your sorry ass..


It's not that I'm going to make fun of your hair or launch personal attacks etc.. it's just that..you don't want to be anywhere near yours truly when she's in a bad mood..the things I say (or throw) maeeeen....I'm just not a huge fan of being in a bad mood in the first place..so lagi la i don't want to be caught playing the act la kan...ha..

Cakap whatever u want about hair...but...please do try to refrain from sticking to dat one darn topic...standing there with the look on your face that kinda shows what you're thinking, "is she gonna say yes????? (to the haircut)"..it's just hair la for god's sake...say it..and freaking move on la ar...


So there u have it..this morning..SUNDAY morning noe..I was NAGGED at about my hair...imagine la..how demotivating....for someone who rarely sees the world up and about...haih...=.='

Comments

Popular Posts