Hmm...

Hey y'all... :)


It's been...about 10 days..since yours truly came back home safely...from the 2ND ASEAN Schools Games held in KL..


A 9-day stint as a reporter...


Hmm....


Taught me a lot..I don't think I'll say much la ar...


It was fun..


First few days was hell, to be sure. And then I started enjoying it...Made lots of new friends..from IPG Raja Melewar :) :) People I'll never forget...Great company.


Writing....


Something that has always been a passion of mine..I guess just being able to write, being given an assignment...of interviewing athletes from ASEAN countries (some barely able to converse in simple English...) was enough. That was what gave me most joy throughout the whole experience..


Hmm...some things...I'm just gonna keep a secret. I observe a lot, right?...In the stint, I observed lots of different types of characters...outside my comfort zone. Life gives u ample space to avoid people whom u perpetually take a dislike to. Sometimes, it just ain't that kind to grant u that privilege....lolz..I was put into situations like that...and along the way, I learnt how to deal with these interesting people....hmm.

And also..the way people generally react to a compliment..accomplishment...well..i have one thing to say..being humble is usually the more noble way to go...but unfortunately, that often isn't the case....many aren't able to do it..

Um-hmm...unable. It really comes down to whether you are ABLE to remain humble...


That's about it la..

This post rather lacks the usual enthusiasm that yours truly usually possesses as she writes...There's a pretty good reason for that...


Will update y'all soon....


Probably...



Comments

Popular Posts