I am saying things...O.o

An entry doesn't really need to be about ONE single topic ryte...so ok..basically this is gonna be one my blabber moments..


I was looking through my MSN contacts..and I came to realise something about my personality...my ever volatile...pay attention to the word..da V word..personality..O.o


Everyone goes through it. You're different at different points of life..you're one person this moment, and another the next.

Feels like I've been caught up in this way of life - life in IPBA..too much, till I'm not readily aware of who I used to be, back in say....'07? '06? That's crap la..cos dat's like wat? 4 years ago?


And I'm harbouring at the edge, ryte..of me twenties...I'm bound to change now and then..JUST an observation..not whining or complaining or anything...


Come to think of it, I'm never gonna be done wondering and pondering and..well..blabbering..

I don't think my journals help much...because journals can be really brutally honest mirrors..lookie adjectives..lolz (ke adverbs? O.o) >>>> LDS! godai..

Which explains why I wasn't really..i dono...painstakingly honest when I wrote them..A lil bit of it here and there...

Perhaps I was in dire need of drama...there, hw many people (note dat I'm not using any gender references here ahem) would readily admit that..lolz..


Sigh...


RIGHT now, diligence is my enemy...well, I don't take it as my enemy..i'm like..practically begging it to come visit..but it ain't doing anything of that sort -_-


And i need to hand dis effin assignment in 3 fucking days..

Joy.


-_-

Comments

Popular Posts