23rd of November '09

Been a balleh balleh LONG time since i wrote no...hmm..



It's a freakin Monday..on a freakin holiday...man..u can actually write a song starting with dat..maybe i will





But anyways..before that..let's just lay out de plans I have come up with..for the hols..




  • Re-read and re-read (maybe re-read for de 4th time) To Kill A Mockingbird. Continued thereafter with Lord of The Flies...i'll read that twice maybe..hafal da bafal la kalo camtu..



  • Tutor neighbour's kid..i haven't got the faintest idea wat I'm gonna teach the poor kid..he's poor cos he's gonna be tutored by me..lolz..effin hell man...GOD, u gotta help me out here...i just hope i dont scare de kid..wonder when's he coming over...

Continued on the 28th of November '09

It's a Saturday :)

And tomoro's the big day!...girl's day out!

Gonna meet me gurlies after quite some time...yeays :)

ALright..quote for the day : Boredom breeds stupidity..actually, I'm not sure if I'm quoting that from anyone..o.O

Just came up with it..suddenly..

Was based on this conversation i had yesterday with this...um..person.

It was LAME lahh..i swear. hahah...sigh...Not sure if i should post the message thread here..ah well...

I'm X, He's Y

Y: Well, if Adam falls, Eve trails..

X: ah..i forgot who i was talkin to

il giv it my best shot: eve doesnt trail behind adam

hint:psst.. u ask me "why?"

Like..seriously, what's with the "hint"??? $%$###*&^*^%%#^#^$&&(&*(

That was me swearing at meself..so yea, in my world, being lame and stupid are two very similar conditions...the lame feeling creeps in first and then there's like dis siren blaring..."stupid.stupid.stupid."

Oh JOY.

Comments

Popular Posts